B 2.0

[not edited, but none of my stories have been lately]

-8 years old-

*Niall's POV*

I looked at Zayn sleeping. I was waiting for him to wake up cause I was bored. I patiently waited but ended up laying next to him. Zayn was a cute boy. I learned I liked boys last year when we had kissed. It was nice too but I haven't kissed anyone since then.

I kinda like Zayn. His eyes are the prettiest eyes I had ever seen. And his smile was really cute. He didn't have any crooked teeth. But he's my friend not my boyfriend so I actually shouldn't like him. Maybe for more reason than what I know now but still. But really how can I help it. He's so cute.

He moved and I looked at him moving from being so close. His eyes cracked open a little and turned a bit. I sighed waiting for him to wake so I turned and looked away. What were we going to do today?

Maybe we can go to the park. I don't know I'll ask Zayn if he wants to do that. Maybe we can go to the beach. Yeah the beach sounds real nice. Sand castles.

I climbed over Zayn and out of the bed. I ran to my moms room.

I knocked on her door. "Come in." She said so I went in.

"Have you decided what you wanted to do today?" She asked me.

"The beach." I said and she smiled.

"What a great idea." She said. "And then maybe what? Umm pizza?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay. You got it dude." She said and I just smiled at her lame joke.

I left her room and went and got back in the bed with Zayn who was taking forever to wake up.

So I just began shaking him. Who cares. He sighed rolling on his side. "Zayn." I said shaking him some more.

"Yes." He said turning back my way.

"We have to get up." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"We're going to the beach." I said.

"I can't swim." He said pulling the cover back over his head.

"Get up." I said. "We can make sand castles." I said.

"You actually had me a 'beach'." He said pulling the cover back from around his head smiling.

We got up and he got in the shower first. I just waited again. I think I'm a very impatient person. When he got out he had a towel wrapped around him so I went and got in. It didn't take me long.

When I got out I put on some clothes and made a bag for me and Zayn beach stuff separately.

We went downstairs and we had cereal. We sat there and Zayn was telling me when he was telling me about how he wanted a dog.

"They're too drooly." I said.

"Only certain dogs. I want the ones police have, or a husky." He said.

"It rains all the time here though." He said.

"Well we can move to Ireland and raise him together." Zayn said smiling in between a bite of his cereal.