F 2.0

16 years old

*Niall's POV*

I turned up the volume on my headphones. Okay I have exactly an hour before Zayn get here. It's really now or never because my moms downstairs sewing and when she's doing that she's doing that for hours.

I breathed out and looked and clicked on the video I wanted to watch. God they were so hot it's actually crazy. I was kinda starting to get hard. But I want to masturbate the other way this time. I bit my lip watching. I just want to experience this for myself one day. I want to have sex so bad but no ones really worth my virginity.

I mean Zayn. He's actually perfect. But only because the bond we have. Its weird for me to think about him like that even though when we were younger I had the slightest crush on him. If he was ever to become gay or something I would probably be down for that. God I'm getting hard thinking about my best friend for Christ sakes. Wow stop Niall. Zayn is handsome though.

He works out and he has abs and strong arms and stuff. And his skin is so perfect and all the tattoos. And his hair is so soft and it's nice to run hands through. To pull... and grab. And his lips are so soft, his eyelashes, his jaw, the fact that his facial hair is coming in and I'm a little jealous about that but he looks so good. And his shoulders, and his thighs. And I just want him to devour me. Please. Please devour me and tear me into bits. Split me wide open and-

My door opened and I slammed my laptop shut and crossed my legs to hide my boner.

"Here early." I said looking at my watch. "It's not 8 yet."

"I said 7 and it's 7:11. Were you watching porn." He said and I blushed.

"No." I said

"If I open your laptop will it have porn on it?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said blushing.

"Are you hard?" He asked me and I nodded looking down.

"You're such a shameless horn dog, but I won't make you feel anymore embarrassed. You can just go take care of it in the bathroom," He said.

I got up and tried to hide it but of course Zayn has to tease me some.

"Woah what were you watching?" He asked and I blushed.

"Leave me alone." I said and ran to the bathroom.

I can't do it now. I think he just thought that I wanted to jerk off but I wanted to use my fingers today. I sighed but didn't want to waste a perfectly good boner. Then I froze. I got this boner thinking about Zayn. I don't even want to touch myself because of it. Wow I can't do this. Yes I can just think of something else. I began jerking off thinking about the porn. I had got a groove and I was pumping pretty well.

"Hurry up minute man, I want to play FIFA." He said and I jumped a little bit kept going.

"Shut up I need concentration." I said moving my hand faster.

"Yes Niall, Fuck just like that." He moaned. "You're gross just hurry up." He mocked and I came hard and I bit back my moan as I kept cumming over and over into he toilet.

I just came to Zayn's moaning voice. This is going to be a weird fucking sleepover unless I fucking snap out of it.

I cleaned up what didn't make it into the toilet and I then washed my hands and went I to my room. Zayn had a headphone in watching the porn on my laptop.

"And this stuff really gets you hard? I mean I guess I see why but like he's super hairy so I'm guessing you're picturing yourself as this hairless one right here? What is this called a twink? Oh Niall youre a Twinkie. You're a receiver and not a giver." He said and I slammed my laptop shut.

"Yes, it really gets me hard. I don't have to consider myself one of them when I'm watching it's just hot. I don't know if I'm a giver or a receiver but I feel like receiver because I like being submissive. Is that all?"
I asked him blushing.

"I don't mean to tease." He said smiling.

"Yes you do." I said.

"Sorry." He said and I just grabbed a controller and he did too.

We began playing FIFA and he kept looking at me as we played.

"Are you really mad at me?" He asked pausing the game." He said.

"Yes." I said. "Can we play the game?"

He sighed and unpaused it. We played for like 2 hours. It was awkward.

"Alright I'm bored with this. I'm gonna get me a juice you want one?" He asked me.

"No." I said and he shrugged and left to go downstairs.

Am I being supper weird. It's different though that he's teasing me about this because it's not the same. I can't tease him about his sexual orientation. I don't know it just really bothers me. It's like a one sided joke.

Zayn came back and handed me a juice. I grabbed it and we sat on the bed and drank our juice.

"Well I might as well get ready for bed since you're going to ignore me the whole night." He said and went in his bag for his stuff and pulled out some shorts.

He took off his shirt and his pants and I watched him. Man I gotta stop being so weird. I looked for my phone on my bed. When I found it I just got on it. I see Zayn took stupid pictures in it but I smiled slightly.

"Don't tell me you got a boyfriend. Who has you smiling at your phone? Keeping secrets." He said and I rolled my eyes getting on social media.

"You're ignoring me the whole night?" He asked. "Niall I tease you because it's so different."  

"That's still no reason. It makes you just as bad as a bully, because you joke but this is actually my life." I said.

"Well explain it to me. You know how weird it is that you know everything about everything about me and I know nothing about what mostly makes up your identity." He said.

"I'm trying to figure it out myself... I don't know everything. I just know I like guys. I haven't seen any worthy to be with romantically or sexually. I just- I was going to try to see today before you came if I like being a receiver but it didn't work out. I think I am one though." I said.

"How would you see?" He asked me.

"My fingers." I said and he blushed and looked away.

"My bad. I didn't mean to tease you. At least I know some stuff. You can still tease me though Niall . I promise. It can be equal. Even if you feel like it's not the same you can think of something that stings my pride just a little. It's all fun and games but I'll definitely slow down." He said.

"Thanks, and I'll try to think of some." I said.

"I know it takes you a while to adjust your emotions with events and I know you're still agitated but come here. I'll give you cuddles till you feel better." He said laying on my bed and I put my juice down and I laid against him.

He pulled me tight in his arms and it felt so good. My eyes widened.

"Can I turn the other way?" I asked and he let go of me.

I turned and he pulled me back against him. I pulled the cover up on me. I felt him breath down my neck and I shivered.

"You're cold?" He asked and rubbed my arm.

"Just a little." I said.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me.

"Yeah. The cuddles are working." I said.

He kissed the back of my neck. "Good."

"I told you when we were little not to kiss my neck." I said.

"Ahh I guess it's reserved. I thought it would just put you more at ease." He said.

"It does kinda it just-nevermind umm I'm kinda tired. School was a lot today. I'm just gonna sleep." I said.

I sighed and fell asleep.