Y

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

Our trip was amazing after that one night. And Niall has really been puddy in my hands. Literally he's been all lovely dovey. The power of waiting.

We left the airport on a cab and was going to my house. It was a bit dark outside and we were tired. When we got to my house we dropped out bags by the door and we went to go say hi to Harry.

We knocked then just barged in and Harry was there alright. Wrapped in the sheets with Louis yeah. They blushed.

"I guess we weren't the only ones who got busy this week."I said and Niall blushed.

"Alright Zayn. Finally." Harry said smiling at me and I went and gave him a high five.

"And you didn't text me." Louis said to Niall.

"Seems like you were busy yourself." Niall said and Louis blushed.

"Well yeah. Harry and I have been going out a lot and earlier today I recommended we stay in this time." Louis said turning to Harry.

"And I agreed." Harry said and they kissed and yeah we left.

I got out my clothes and Niall had stripped of his pants and was taking off his shirt and it was stuck over his head so I tackled him on the bed. He laughed pulling his shirt all the way off.

"Prom night I wanted to. I wanted to so bad. It was weird and it was the champagne but I wanted you so bad that night." I said.

"What?" He said blushing.

"You looked nice in your suit. So nice. And I was tipsy and it was awkward. Because I wasn't bisexual at the time but that night when we went to prom and then after when we went to Denny's it was amazing you looked good. We kept laughing and all I wanted to do when we got in at 3 that morning was ravish you." I said and he smiled.

"Umm you know that time I broke up with Nicholas? That night when we slept in our underwear. That night when we finally slept like that again I just wanted you to kiss my whole body. Just kiss my problems away." He said smiling and I laid beside him.

"The last day of finals when you picked you up in the air I wanted to kiss you. Hard. You had helped me study and I felt like I aced them." I said.

"The time I visited you in college. I wanted to have sex. I wanted to have sex with you so bad. I missed you so much. You woke up with a morning wood and to be funny I grind on you and you actually came but I wanted you." He said and I smiled because I remembered.

"I wanted to fuck you that night. I remember. I was offended you didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me. I wanted to really feel you up and hold you down." I said.

"And when we met again after years. You looked so good. So damn good. And you were flirting tons. I just wanted to put it down on ya." He said and I laughed pulling him into me.

"You were so cute baby. Looked exactly the way you did with a bigger bum though. And more hair." I said.

"You were fine. I was so surprised I recognized you. You literally were so fine." He said.