BLOOPERS (a chapter i decided not to upload)

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER x10000000000000000. This is a blooper and a chapter u decided not to upload because it just wouldn't have fit. These are chapters authors end up deleting because this is just something that has no place in the book. THIS WILL BE A BLOOPER THOUGH SO YOU COULD SEE INTO THE AUTHORS CREATIVE PROCESS. THIS EOULD HAVE BEEN CHAPTER 'Q' IF IM NOT MISTAKE.

*Zayn's POV*

"Ok so I have been looking at things about Tokyo and I think we should still go." He said sitting on my lap.

I pushed him off. "What like their candy." I said.

It was currently Friday and we were at mines. It was late but he just came over. He's still such a little kid.

"Well actually yes but I was watching YouTube videos on tsunamis and I think they get tsunamis a lot like in 2004, 2011, who knows when the next one is then what." He said.

"That was japan." I said and he smacked his face.

"Tokyo is in Japan." He said and I laughed.

"You were the one good at geography." I said and he hit me.

"Well now I don't want to go. So pick another place" he said.

"How about bora bora. I learned how to swim." I said.

"I taught you how to swim." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well I forgot in college and Tom taught me how to again." I said.

"Ugh Tom the first guy you did it with." Niall said looking disgusted.

"Oh god you're still jealous." I said laughing.

"I'm not I just prefer you would have done it with someone else." He said.

"Yeah you." I said.

"Well hey if you insist." He said taking off his shirt.

"I don't. Now put your shirt back on." I said.

"No. It's actually really hot in here. What is the heat on, hell?" He asked and I laughed.

"It was really chilly in here." I said defensively and going to turn the temp down.

"And I just wanna see you strip right now cause it's late babe. And I just wanna see you strip ohh take you're time with it." Niall sung a Chris brown song unbuttoning his pants.

"Why are you stripping?" I asked him.

"Because. It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes. I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off." He sung, I forgot who sung this, and kicking off his pants.

"Nice breifs." I said sarcastically.

"Thank you I thought I was being real sexy with these because grey with pink is gorgeous." He said.

"I lied." I said.

"You wanna see my 'not caring' face? Here it is" he said and continued to look at me while pointing at his face.

"Shut up." I said.

"Bite me." He said.

"I will." I said.

"Really?" He asked smirking.

"You're so dirty it's... So undescribable." I said.

"Ugh now it's your turn to shut up." He said and laid on the carpet.

I went over and sat on his bum and he start playfully making moaning noises.

"Yes daddy fuck me harder!" He moaned out and I laughed.

"Have you said that in sex before?" I asked him.

"Have I?" He said and I laughed.

"You know your journal. Are you capable of all that stuff?" I asked him.

"There's only one way to find out. Take me as I am." He said and wiggled from underneath me.

I lifted up so he could just get from under me. But when he did he flung hisself at me. I fell back and he was on top of me.

"Ugh I just asked I don't want to see." I said.

"Why encourage your wet dreams when I'm right here in front of you." He said biting his lip.

I'm not sure if he was playing or what but he looked kinda sexy. So I just rolled over and sat on his waist.

"I've never topped before. But if you insist." Niall said and trying to buck his hips.

"Sex is the only thing on your mind isn't it?" I asked him.

"No my job, my love life, beer, and sex." He said.

"Well still. But Niall I'm tired do you want to just maybe call it a night?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

"Alright." I said getting off of him.

"Where's your room?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sleepover." He said.

"Ugh no Niall." I said throwing his clothes at him.

He let them hit his stomach before falling to the floor. I groaned rubbing my temples. I was so suddenly tired.

"I'm going to bed. When you get your clothes on leave and lock the door behind you." I said walking in the back.

I entered my room, stripping down to my underwear and climbing in my bed. The door opened and Niall walked in carelessly throwing his clothes on the floor and climbing in bed.

"I said sleepover." He said cuddling into my side.

"Spoon me. C'mon I'm super cold and tired. You turned down the head to much." Niall said and I groaned.

"I don't feel like moving." I said.

"It's just a simple turn." Niall said.

"I know." I said and he groaned climbing over my body getting on the side I was on.

He turned so he wasn't facing me and pushed up against me. He whined. "Zayn." He said and I put my arm around his waist pulling him closer to my chest.

I breathed down his neck and I saw goosebumps appear. He shivered pulling the cover up over his shoulder. I put my lips against the back of his neck. And he moved away. 

"Never can back things up." I said tiredly.

"Oh really." He said and grind back on my dick.

I unwrapped my hand from around him and went and cupped my genitals. "Who's the wuss now." He said.

"Shut up." I said wrapping my hand around his waist and pushing myself into him and he jerked forward.

"I see how you want to play it." He said and put his hand around mines and slid it down his underwear.

My hand snaked back quickly and he laughed. I licked the side of his neck and he pulled away turning around. He smirked before pushing me on my back and straddling my waist. And boy did that take me back a couple years ago.

He rocked his hips and I grabbed his waist. "You must planned on getting fucked tonight." I said and he laughed climbing off of me.

"You know you started it." He said and I turned and pecked his lips and he froze.

"And I finished it." I said pulling him against me.