SC4: Smash Bros 🍋

*Drum roll* *BANG* Tada!! Here is the chapter, most of you sinful readers have been waiting on. I present to you, A SMUT CHAPTER!! So without further ado, bon appétit!

A moment of silence for Mario

...

A great Italian plumber 😔

Warning ⚠️ : NSFW(not safe for work)/NSFPR(not safe for public reading) please, to those who are sensitive to this, I advise you to skip or ignore this chapter. PLEASE!! and thank you.

Ok so the smut part may be cringe... but oh well. 🤷‍♀️
————————————————————

'K.O'

was marked across my screen, as I stared at it with annoyance and frustration. Soft curses left my lips as I scrunched my nose for what seemed like the sixteenth time today.

I set down my controller between my legs, as I stretched over my head. I huffed as I slumped my arms down to my sides, resting on the bed that was a fair distance away from the monitor. I had been going at this for a good two to three hours, -not long enough in my book- but I would have at least expected a little more development, to be improved in terms of my skill level in this game.

Taro had insisted for me to play Mario Smash Bros the next time we meet, and well... let's just say of all games I've played, I'm struggling a bit with this one. I know I've got like three assignments due by the next lecture, but I know I'll just do it five minutes before class to do it. (Literally my life~)

Yes, I'm a third-year university student now and I know I should be more on top of things such as this. But, in my mind, I'm living in a crisis. A crisis where I might breakdown, at the thought of losing to my brother in a video game. Mature, I know.

Not much has changed over the past few years, I mean I still work as a lifeguard at Wet Fun-land with Mina, Kiri and the rest of the gang. Kirishima and I are still together, thankfully. We live together too, just in separate rooms for now thanks to Taro and his overprotective ass. Oh! And Taro, as well as Budo, are both classified in the top ten heroes list. Go them, I guess.

But enough about that, I've got to get good at Smash Bros before I take a terrible loss to Taro. And I mean... who would want Taro to win, am I right?!

"One more, I've got to at least try out a new tactic, skill, ANYTHING to beat Taro." I pick up the controller once more, starting it up again and picking (Mario Character) as my character of choice. I narrowed my eyes to the screen with full concentration, as my thumbs traced at the rims of the buttons. Waiting for the screen to load for another round.

Finally, the screen loaded, and I was battling it out with Princess Peach. I decide to go head-on and try out multiple combos, one after another. Peach too was just as determined as I was, and she wasn't having it. Throwing some unroyal-like punches left, right and centre. I narrowed my eyes at the screen with determination and bit my lower lip with full concentration, as I found an opening to execute my attack.

But as if she read my every move, she knew exactly how to take me down, turning around and giving my character a face full of continuous kicks and punches.

Once again the word, 'K.O.' was displayed in a shameless matter. "Round three goes to Princess Peach!!" "Oh, Gawk balls!!" I puffed my cheeks in frustration, falling backwards onto my bed and covering my face with my pillow. The sound of my door squeaked open. I slowly lifted the pillow off my face, only to see Kirishima's gorgeous one causing my spirits to liven up.

"Hey there, baby shark." He chuckled, as he stepped into my room with a white tank top and grey sweats on. "I can hear you exploding with frustration in the next room, you doing okay?" He took a seat next to me and pecked his lips to my forehead softly, before placing his hand on my head and stroking at my hair.