Chapter 21

Hello... sorry but Kirishima and you arrived at his place at like, 3:47 pm so like... I forgot. TO THE STORY!!

Hours and hours flew by as we went through many photos together, he told me different stories for each and every one of them, each unique and sweet, of good times and bad.

I learned more about his past, what he was like as a kid, and the many things he went through just to be this sweet, considerate, hunk of a man. I could see that as he told me his stories, whether they were of a bad memory, he still showed a calm face and a soft, genuine smile. 'Why are you so damn PERFECT Kirishima!!' The thought coming back every time he showed his soft side, my heart fluttering at every moment. I wish I could stop this moment and make it, last forever.

I turned to the next page, to only and sadly reach the end of the photo book. A small frown formed on my lips as I slowly closed the book. "Well, I guess that's all of them." I muttered, feeling a little disappointed that the moment was all over. "E-eheh, well I have a few more of these in the attic, but I think we should save those for another time." Kirishima placed his hand on mine as he retrieved the book. My heart skipped a beat at his touch, as he gave me a soft smile.

I noticed after looking through all those photos at how close Kirishima and I were sitting. We were practically shoulder to shoulder, his arm still behind me to support himself, but his face was only centimetres away from mine. A warm flush of pink rushed on my features as Kirishima soon stood up, grabbing my attention. "Umm, you wanna order something to eat?" Kirishima asked, stopping at the door and tilting his head to the side slightly leaning in the door frame.

"I guess I'm fine with Pizza or whatever." I shrugged, not wanting to sound demanding. "Yeah, sure, I'll order. You should probably take the shower first, I'll go next." Kirishima suggested before he smiled and left from sight. "Okay," I mumbled as I left my rather warm spot of the bed and looked through my bag for clothes and a towel.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: There will be nothing smut related IN THIS HOUSE!!!~

I scrolled through my phone, looking at peoples insta stories and liking their posts. I was sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room, the sun had gone down and it was dark outside. I tucked my legs up to my chest containing my own body warmth. I wore an oversized red shirt and my favourite sweatpants, my hair was dry and I was still cold. Kirishima had ordered the pizza, and I had already taken a couple of slices (If you eat a whole box... YES SIS!!) since he insisted while he took a shower.

I was pretty much ready for bed, I was just waiting on Kirishima, so I could say good night and the crash. To be completely honest, I don't think I would sleep a wink knowing I was in Kirishima's house. I mean, when you actually realise that you have a crush, then you suddenly have to stay over at your crush's house, WHO WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FREAKING SLEEP!! I was freaking out, coming back to reality and actually taking the full grasp of my situation. Literally, NOTHING could make this any worse. My body slumping on the couch, as I dramatically sobbed in my own pity.

Pulling my out of thought, I could no longer hear the water coming from the bathroom. 'He must be finished.' A creaking door opened from down the hallway. Footsteps, thumping onto the ground. "Y/n?" Kirishima's voice called out for me. "Umm... Living room!!" I responded placing my phone on my lap and looking at the entrance of the living room.

The steps grew louder and much clearer. As if a bomb timer went off, my face immediately flushed beet red, my cheeks and ears feeling hotter than a thousand suns. A steamy, still dripping Kirishima in only a bath towel appeared at the entrance. His fine and perfectly sculpted abs on full display. Literally, you could see his v-line to the bottom half of his body, with small droplets still rushing down his figure. He was drying his hair, looking like the innocent guy he was and I've got to say I'd like the guy with his hair down thank you very much. He was a complete masterpiece.

Kirishima looked around before he glanced at me and smiled through his wet and droopy locks. I avoid his eyes and grab a pillow that laid close to me, covering my perfect view of his mesmerising figure. "Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" Kirishima asks. I could hear his smile as he spoke, HE'S A FREAKING ANGEL I SWEAR!! "Yeah! I-I'm just... still not really comfortable... or used to seeing some other guy, other than Taro or Budo... pretty much naked." My voice trailing off at the last part.

'Oh, come on Y/n. I know you want to touch my sexy, sexy body.'

'SHUT UP!!'

'Aww, quit lying you know you wanna.' (I bet you do..😏)

"O-oh! I jus- I didn't mean to. Um, sorry!! I mean, I thought you'd be used to seeing me like this since I usually do this at work." I heard his voice from behind the pillow. "Well, it's hard to look at you when I can see you v-line. Hehe."

'SHIT!! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!! I did it now, he's gonna think I'm weird, or even a pervert!!'

"Eheh... sorry again." I lower the pillow to see his face flushed with red, darker than his crimson hair. He looked down covering his eye with his hair. 'Sorry...' "I'm gonna go change, you must mine tired. I'll do that quick." He immediately smiled, then zoomed out of the room.

Here's a bit of a visual... 😏 just add a few droplets and BINGO!!

——————————————————Anyways I hope you enjoyed that

——————————————————
Anyways I hope you enjoyed that... see you soon :)