Chapter 27

It's my anniversary for my birth!! Yay, I'm 15 years old and still going!! 🥳 Yes... I'm still at school, and I wanna CRYYYYYYYY!! 😭😭Anyways today's chapter may be a bit brighter than the previous ones... TO THE CHAPTERS!!

————————————————————————

A sharp and triggering pain aches in my head. "Argh!" I groan loudly. I flutter my eyes open, realising I wasn't awake. The familiar blinding ray of light comes into my view and I begin to shift around, noticing that I'm in a bed and there are sheets wrapped around me. The light becomes less blinding and starts to pull the colours of my surroundings in view. I recognised this room, it was Kirishima's room.

The bright white painted walls, covered with posters and quotes. The familiar banner that hung over the bed head. The punching bag still in the corner, looming over some dumbbells neatly placed to the side. It was in its own way interesting and calming to stay in, it kept the world out and me and my thoughts in.

I stretch my arms over my head and begin to sit myself up. The irritating pain pierced my head again. I place a hand on my head and whine in pain. "What happened?" I mumbled in my raspy morning voice. I close my eyes and remember...

Taro.

My eyes widened and I jumped out of the bed, rushing out the bedroom door and zooming down the stairs. I make my way to the door, only to be stopped and lifted up by two strong hands. "Argh! What are you doing I need to see Taro." I protest my breathing quickening as the anxiety grew inside me.

The strong guy who has me currently over his shoulder places me down in his living room. "Woo, woo, woo. Hold on there, you fainted at the hospital. The doctor said that they're worried for you. They said that with your stress and anxiety constantly keeps rising when you stay at the hospital. They suggested that you should stay home, away from the hospital for a day or two." Kirishima waves his hands around calming me down and asking me to sit down on his couch.

I slump down fidgeting with my fingers. "Is he okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows in worry and concern. He lets out a relieved and happy sigh, "Actually, he's okay. He's resting from the incident last night, and doc' said he's in a stable condition." I still can't help but worry for Taro and think about how he is. I fidget with my fingers and my legs start to shake and quiver. Kirishima's smile softens as he notices me fidgeting and worrying.

A strong arm pulls me in. I find myself in Kirishima's embrace. "Well, if you want we can visit him tomorrow morning. Right now you need some time." His voice muffled as I dig my head into his chest, enjoying his warm and soothing hug.

I break the hug and look up at him, not noticing the scarce amount of inches between both of our faces. "Thanks for always being here for me... even at the toughest times." I smile. A small pink blush dusts his cheeks, the blush soon darkens going through a change of reds. 'He's so sweet and cute.'

I lean in and peck my lips on his cheek.

I lean back soon regretting my decision. "S-sorry." I apologise. His blush darkened even deeper, darker than his crimson locks. "D-don't apologise, it's fine." (Kirishima's POV) *Doki* *Doki* (Y/n's POV) "Um, do you have a shift today?" I ask, averting my eyes from his. "Uh, no actually. I have mine tomorrow." He responded looking away from you too. "Well, wanna go out to a shopping centre or something today?" I ask, my face starting to heat up. He chuckles and shows off his signature grin, "Yeah! That'd be great."

~Time Skip Brought to you by: What's the best Birthday Present you've gotten so far? (This chapter? Aw shucks //owo//)~