Chapter 2

Hey!! Hello child of Wattpad!! I realised I forgot to write some of the characters and maybe the characters heights!🤫 Anyways Enjoy!!🥳

———————————————————————————

Previously
You had enjoyed your half an hour shower, you felt refreshed. You quickly changed into your clothes which were shorts and one of your brother's old hoodies. You go through your bag and pull out that flyer you and Mina found and decided to talk about it at dinner, so you shoved it in the big hood pocket and decided to head downstairs.

"Oh good! I was about to call for you and your brother that dinner is ready." Your mom says before she stops at the bottom of the stair case. "Taro! Dinners ready!!" You smile and head over to the dining room. There you see your dad sitting at the table starting at the food displayed before him, you rolled your eyes and sat down next to him. "Dad to earth! Come in Dad! You there?" You wave your hand in front of his face. "Uh! Oh sorry honey, I was just staring at the (Favourite Food) your mom made." "I know I'm just as hungry as you are dad!" You says placing a hand on your stomach. "Well I'm glad you both haven't eaten any of it yet!" Mom and Taro enter the room, Taro rubbing his hands together and taking the seat next to you. "Alright let's eat!" Your mom announced.

"So anything new today?" Dad asked while stuffing his face with food. "Nothing much! Studying, Homework, more studying." Taro complains. "And you Y/n?" Mom asks. You inhale and pull out the paper from your pocket and placed it on the table. "I was thinking of doing this for this coming holidays! So I can get more money and pay you guys back." Mom and dad stopped eating for a second, picked up the flyer and raised his eyebrows. "That's a good pay check! But are you sure? I mean don't you want to relax? You had a whole term of studying, exams and school work!" Dad asked in concern. Your mom started to pretend sob, "Oh Haruto! You remember when they were only kids and we used to change their dippers, play imaginary games with them, and even teach them to walk and talk? Now their growing up like young adults! I want them back!!" You giggled, "Come on Mom! I'm gonna 'leave the nest' some day, become more independent, and even graduate someday." Taro chuckled, "How come I wasn't treated like this when I had to get a job?!" "Cause we still had Y/n!" Dad said in a slightly sad tone. "Sooo! Can I apply? Mina said she might go too!" Haruto and Kinita looked at each other. Then mom said "Sure you can appl-" "BUT NO BOYS!!" Taro interrupted. You just rolled your eyes.

You soon got up and placed you plate in the sink and headed to the living room. You plopped down on to the couch and grabbed your phone out and started to go through it. You soon see a message pop up on your notifications, it was Mina again. 'This bish won't leave me alone!!' You think with a small smile.

Friend Chatroom 😁

That Bish: Hey Y/n!! I was bored and decided to make a meme of myself!! Can you review it for me?

That Bish: Hope u asked ur parents! Mine said 'Sure Sweetie!' Their the best!! Talk more later!😘

You: Yeah! Mom said Sure, so did dad. But Taro... Nah! Who cares what Taro says!😁 Later!

You instantly roll your eyes at the meme she created and decided to go on instagram. You scroll through all the weird and funny memes and vines, while also admiring some peoples art.

Knock! Knock!

You hear that someone is at the door, you remember that Taro said something about his friends coming over, so you yell "Taro! I think your friends are here!!" You hear footsteps run down the stairs and straight to the door. "Hey Denki! Sero! Hey Budo! Where's Kirishima?" Taro welcomes his friends inside. "Kiri said he'll be a bit late. But he's still coming." Sero says as he enters the house. 'Wait Budo was coming to?' You thought, 'Taro only said Denki, Sero and the other dude... Kirishima? I should have invited Mina over, she would of loved that!'

Denki walks over to were you were seated and says in a sly tone, "Hey Y/n! Might I say you look mighty fine today!" You look up from your phone, roll your eyes and say in disinterest, "Hello to you too Denki! You could just start with that and you just might get a girlfriend!" Denki moves closer "Sooo, is that a possible 'Yes' I hear coming from you?" Just then Taro nudged Denki away from you and said in a protective tone, "Come on man! I wouldn't let Y/n go out with any guys, so that means you too!" Taro pressed his finger to Denki's chest. Denki surrendered throwing his hands up and backing away with a smile and a chuckle. "Come on man! I was only joking!" Taro calms down a little and Sero, Budo and Denki sit down in the living room, watching some weird TV show.

Knock! Knock!

"Oh that must be Kirishima!" Budo responded after the knock then got up and headed to the door, Denki soon followed after to open the door for Kirishima. "Hey! Sorry I'm a little late! Had a bit of an issue coming here!" A voice that came from the front door. 'That must be Kirishima!' You straighten up and turned to face your attention to the entrance of the living room. "Nah! That's all good. At least your here!" Denki's voice was soon heard after. Out came Denki and Budo with a 5'7 Red head soon following after them. (He was wearing what is in the top photo!!) Taro got up and greeted him with a firm handshake. "Hello I'm Taro Mapa! You can call me Taro! That is my younger sister Y/n Mapa." You shoot him a small smile and wave, "Hello." Kirishima soon spoke with a cute grin showing his shark-like teeth, "Hello Taro and Y/n! I'm Kirishima Eijirou, thanks for welcoming me into your home!" You slightly blush at his cute grin, 'How can someone have that much of a cute damn grin!! Wait what am I saying?'

~To be Continued~