Chapter 34

*beep beep* *beep beep*

The loud and irritating noise of my alarm filled the room. I shift and move around a bit in Kirishima's sheets before reaching for my phone and tapping the 'stop' button. "I swear Y/n if your late to arrive at my house. Don't even THINK about me helping you with your makeup." Mina's harsh, and sharp words echoed and repeated in my head as I push myself up and kick my legs over the side of Kirishima's bed.

12:45am.

"How can she expect me to wake up so early." I groan, my feet making contact to the soft carpet. "The things girls do for beauty and love," I mumble pushing myself off of the bed. I shuffle over to my duffle bag and get some basic clothes to wear since I would be changing into my outfit later. I pull on a large shirt and some sweat pants, before putting my outfit into my bag for later.

I pull out my phone and message Mina to come to pick me up. Once sent, I walk over to the door of Kirishima's room, the faint sound of water from the shower could be heard as I make my way to the kitchen. I prepare myself three pieces of toast and a glass of (Morning Drink), then make my way to the kitchen island and begin to eat my breakfast. My phone 'ding'ed and I glance at it seeing as it was from Mina, "I'll be there in ten minutes."

The sound of the water in the showers stopped and footsteps soon followed after. I munch away at the pieces of toast I had prepped for myself and side glanced at the entrance, knowing Kirishima would walk through that entrance just fresh out of the shower.

As if on cue, Kirishima stood at the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist and obvious water droplets trickling down his figure. My heart stopped or a second and it was singing to the heavens. I could feel a small tint of heat flush my cheeks at the sight of such a body. (Use the image above as a visual ^~^)

'Oh thank god for this sight I get to see every morning.' I praised the heavens, as I simply smiled at his arrival. "Good morning, Y/n." He returned the smile, drying his hair with a smaller towel that was draped around his neck. "Hey there Kiri." I've started to get the hang of seeing Kirishima like this in the mornings, to the point that it was just a normal thing. 'Thank you for this whole damn meal.' I eye his figure as he is distracted.

He walks over to me and I immediately know what was coming. "Y/n could I-" I shoved a piece of toast into his mouth, knowing I would just melt at his constant begging and whining. He smiled widely, slowly munching on the toasted bread. "Why can't you ever get your own." I playfully glare at him, only earning a muffled giggle. "Aww, but I'm great. Why wouldn't you offer me any." He tilted his head to the side slightly after finishing his toast.

"Psh, whatever. So are you helping with the set up before the party?" I asked he places a hand on his hip and nods. "Yeah, I volunteered to help Charlotte out." He explained. "Well, I've got to drop by Mina's house before the party so, be sure to tell Charlotte my greetings." I pushed myself off from my seat and walked off, waving to him as I said my last few words. "I'll see you at the Party, Kiri." "Yea-Yeah, see you Y/n."

~Time Skip Brought to you by: What Flavoured drink would you be and why?~

"Y/n!! Quit moving. I get it your anxious, but that doesn't mean you stop me from doing this!!" Mina was busy perfecting my hair into a cute (choose hairstyle). Momo had done my makeup, while Ochaco just sat there in wonder watching the two prepare myself for the party. "Whatever, your not the one who has to wear this outfit, and try to woo over some guy you ABSOLUTELY like. And then hopefully by tonight CONFESS your love to him, in hopes he doesn't reject you." I retaliate, slowly beginning to freak out.

"Your right, you DO have the hard job, don't you. I'm sorry, Y/n." Mina spoke back with sarcasm lingering in her tone. I glare at her in the mirror, a pout growing at my lips. "Oh Y/n, you're as stubborn as ever." Ochaco giggled, swinging her legs over from the nearby table she was seated on. "Yes Y/n, you need to relax. Everything will be just fine." Momo placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder and smiled at me via the mirror.

"Thanks, Mom-OW!!" Mina yanked a little at my head, causing me to yelp. "Ehehe serves you right Y/n. Now by tonight, I want to hear you confessing your love, then for the two of you to get together, then have se-" "Woah, Woah. I think I've got it. I don't wanna hear anymore." I cover my face in embarrassment as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Then you have kids and name them Ochaco jr, Momo jr and Mina jr." Ochaco continued, a teasing look on her face as her smile turned to a smirk. "Argh! Shut uuuuppp!!"

~Time Skip Brought to you by: What has been your favourite part so far??!~

"Aaaalllright!! Let's party!" Mina shouts out, while Momo, Ochaco and I follow her closely behind. Mina locked her car and we were off to the venue. "Apparently, this party is gonna be bigger than last years." Ochaco squealed, small glimmering stars shining in her eyes. "Yes, this time it's got a pool, a bar and we are being reserved for the WHOLE venue," Momo stated. I only had one thing on my mind.

'Kirishima'

———————————————————————————————
Hellooooo!! Sorry for the late update. I realised a couple of days ago that this book will soon reach 100k, so I've been working on a fun side chapter for later. Anyways, I can't wait!! Dramas gonna go down and I'm pumped!!