Chapter 16

Once again another good Kirishima lifeguard x Reader by BakugoIsBaby please check it out I'm really enjoying it so far. But anyways BACK TO THE STORY!!

——————————————————————————————————

I look over at Kirishima and he sighs but nods after. "Yeah, sure! Kirishima's playing too." I responded. "Ooh! Me too!" Sero joined. "Don't do anything STUPID! You got that!!" Bakugou's voice boomed over the walkie talkie. "You know if you want to join, you don't have to be a tsundere about it." I teased. "Huh?! Want me to blow your ass up to bits?!" He growled over the device. "Hehe! Clam down, if you want to play just ask." Kirishima chuckled as I annoyed Bakugou. Kiri's laugh was innocent and cute, I want to hug him tightly and never let go!!

"Okay, who's first? Y/n?"Mina snapped me out of thought. "Yeah?!" Kirishima and I decided to hang at this shelter, it had a roof and a picnic table. This place wasn't too far from the Cafe and I could see Mina and Jirou at the window of the Cafe just sitting there, Jirou on her phone while Mina looked our direction with her walkie talkie in hand. Kirishima and I just sat at the table, I sat on the table while he sat on the bench of the table. I placed the walkie talkie in between both of us. "Truth or Dare?" I leaned back with my hands behind me, it took me a second to think. "Hmm... Let's start it off with a... dare!" I smiled. "Ooo! Bold choice Y/n." Sero had a mischievous tone in his voice. "Okay! Ooo! I dare you... to text Taro and tell him you and Kiri are dating!!" My eyes widened and I whipped my head towards the walkie talkie.

"Huh? Are you insane!! Taro's gonna come kill Kiri is ten seconds flat, you know that right?!" My voice cracked in the middle of my sentence. I saw Kiri nervously rubbed the front of his neck as if he was going to be choked. "Come on! You can tell him it was a dare after fifteen minutes." Denki groaned. "But why Kiri of all people, I-I mean he's innocent, why couldn't it be YOU Denki?!" "He won't believe that." Sero sighed. My head hung low as I mumbled, "Uh... I'm... sorry Kirishima, but a dares a dare." I could hear him gulp hard as he nervously laughed and smiled.

I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my shorts as I was still wearing the oversized shirt and shorts. I unlock my phone and look through my contacts finding, "Adopted 🥴" I slowly text.

Sibling Sanctuary

Me: Hey 👋

Adopted 🥴: ...
Adopted 🥴: What do you want?!

Me: Rude! A simple "Hey" would be nice.

Adopted 🥴: Ha! No.
Adopted 🥴: Hurry up, I've got my next hero training shift in ten minutes.

Me: Um...
Me: Kiri and I are dating!! ❤️ You

Immediately I turned off my phone and placed it down. "Okay, dare is done! Can I tell him it was a dare!!" *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* My phone started going off, "Oh man... he must be mad." Kirishima gulped. "Nope! Wait a couple more minutes." Mina tutted. "Argh! To bad! Kiri's gonna die if I don't say anything!!" I shout. I nervously opened my phone.

Adopted 🥴: WHAT?!!

Adopted 🥴: Y/N?! Y/N?!

Adopted 🥴: When did this happen?!

Adopted 🥴: Y/N!! Don't make me come there!!