Chapter 4

Hello!! I am very happy I got a day off today and was able to write this. This is another long chapter. Please if there's any feedback or if you enjoyed the chapter give it a star or type in the comments. ENJOY!!!

——————————————————————————————————

Previously
You stared out your classroom window as the class proceeded as usual. 'It's been some year! Sigh can't wait for the end of today!' You feel a buzzing vibration come from your pocket we're your phone had been.

Sibling Chatroom 🥴

Big Bro😎: Hey! Kirishima and Denki are coming over again so if they come home early you know what to do!😘

You: Argh! Is it for "Homework" again? You're a terrible lair you know you guys can't keep it down when playing your stupid video game with them!!😒

Big Bro😎: Come on Y/n don't be like that!😢

You put down your phone and sighed. It's been the third time this week that they have come over. 'Their so fucking loud I can hardly hear my own music! But when they're quiet it's like heaven!' The bell rang, everyone had got up and left, while you were still in thought when Mina ran up to your seat. "Hey! You okay?" Your thought bubble is popped and you respond in surprise. "Yeah, I'm fine! It's just Denki and Kirishima are coming over... again!" She sat in the seat in front of you and leaned over your desk. "I really should meet this Kirishima redhead you talk about he seems like a nice guy... Oh, maybe I can hook you two up!" She rose with a big grin on her face. "No! Come on you never seem to give up do you?"

"Come on I need to get home, I want to sleep, were gonna be applying for that cool job, so I need to sleep tonight so I can stay awake for tomorrow's application day. You should too." You stand up from your seat and grabbed Mina by the arm. "Heh! Okay, I'm really excited to go. Wonder how many hot guys we'll see!!" Mina squeals at the thought. You both link arms and walk home, thinking about how fun the job could be.

"Bye Mina!" You wave your best friend bye and head to your door. "See you Y/n! I'll text you later!" Mina yells back and continues walking. You enter your quite household. 'Hm! Mom and Dad must have to work late again.' You head upstairs and undressed for your shower.

You dry off and grabbed a large red and white 'I Just can't' shirt and some shorts. You dried your hair with your quirk (you absorbed the water from your hair to your hands, which soon disappeared). You put your hair up into a messy bun and headed downstairs and grabbed yourself a (Favourite flavour) ice block and walked into the living room.

Knock! Knock!

"Argh! Must be them!" You groan and make your way to the door. "Hello Y/n! Long-time so see!" Denki walked in and threw his arms around you, "Hi Denki! Get off of me! Have you ever heard of personal space? Besides, you were here yesterday, and Taro should be here soon." You say pulling Denki's arms off you. "Hi Y/n!" Kirishima appeared behind Denki. "Well, at least I'm not alone with only Pikachu here!" You smile with relief. "Ouch! I have feelings!" Denki pouts and walks in. "Are you gonna play with us this time?" Kirishima asks as you close the door. "Maybe... I'll see if I feel like it later." You respond. "I hope you do cause I want to verse you in Mario Cart (Sorry!😅), your brother says you really good." You roll your eyes and giggle, you walk off to the living room. Kirishima smiles and follows after you.

"Yeah... maybe I'll pass." You decline as you jump onto the couch, click on the TV and scrolled through the channels. "Oh! Is Y/n afraid that one of us is gonna beat her?!" Denki teases and nudges you in the shoulder. You stop scrolling and glare at him. "I'm not afraid... I... You know what you're both on!!" You announce rising up to the challenge. 'Damn you stupid competitive side!! Welp, I guess I'm gonna sleep late.' "Are you sure Y/n? You don't have to... Denki shouldn't have said something like that... even if you didn't want to!" Kirishima asked in concern. "Don't worry! I'll be fine, besides its last day of school. We'll just have to wait for Taro first." You calm his concern. (?)

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Whatever your watching!!!~

Taro POV

I finally made it home from the store on the way to pick up some snacks. I was soon at our house's mailbox and walked slowly towards the door going through all the letters, bills and postcards that were in the mailbox. I approach the door and people shouting. "DENKI!! GIVE ME BACK THE DAMN REMOTE!!" One voice yelled, probably Y/n. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!! I WANT TO WATCH THIS EPISODE OF MY LITTLE PONY!!" Another yelled back, that's definitely Denki. "WHAT ARE YOU FIVE YEARS OLD?!" "YES! I'M FIVE... FOOT SIX FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!" Denki yells to Y/n. "I OUTTA!! GET BACK HERE, YOU IDIOT!!" "Y/n calm down please, I'm sure Denki will give you the remote back. Denki. It is Y/n's house and besides you can watch this some other time." And that's Kirishima the peacemaker. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON EIJIROU?! YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!" The shouting just continued, I let my head drop and chuckled a little. 'Geez, these two are always at each other's throats. When will this end?!'

I inhale and open the door while I announce with a giant smile. "I'm home!!" I enter the living room... and I see Y/n trying to grab the remote from Denki but fails because Kirishima is blocking her and holding her back. But Denki, on the other hand, is poking his tongue out at Y/n and watching 'My Little Pony.' "TARO! DENKI WON'T GIVE ME THE DAMN REMOTE!!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote from Denki, turned off the TV. "Hey! Twilight and Applejack were just gonna be friends again!!" Denki complained. "Serves you right for not giving me the remote!" Y/n snaps and Denki just mimics what she said. "Come on! We're not here to watch 'My Little Pony!' We're here to hang out." I remind him and he just stormed off to my room. "Thanks, Taro! Oh, and Y/n said she wants to join us too!" Kirishima sighs in relief. "Yeah!" She smiles. 'Wow, that was a quick calm down.' "Yeah sure... just don't talk to Denki for a while, but he'll calm down quickly." I was surprised she wanted to play with us.

Your POV

Once Taro agreed, we all headed to Taro's room to soon meet up with a pouting Denki sitting in the corner avoiding eye contact with me. "Come on! I'll forget about it if you do!!" You groan and throw your hand out at him to shake. He hesitantly shook your hand and grinned. "I'm gonna beat you at Mario Cart!" Denki stated.

~To Be Continued~