Chatper 17

Important A/N please read:

Hewo!! ^~^ Thank you all for your comments there all so nice and sweet. I'm trying to do both these chapters and do some physical school work (my school's back on, so no more staying at home for me). 😑 But I did notice that some of you all did pick up on some of my grammar mistakes, and I am planning on rewriting some of the chapters.

So I'll let you all know when I'm going to rewrite, cause I may change a couple of things as well, and you may want to check those out when I rewrite. Like character development and some other little things, I want to add. (You may have noticed Taro's image on the 'Welcome' chapter) But anyway, I hope you will enjoy this and I'm planning on writing more for you all. 😁

——————————————————————————

After waving Mina and the guys off, I turn to my door and click it open with my key. The house is dark and dimly lit, with the light from outside bleeding itself inside the house. I lifted an eyebrow. "Mum?...Dad? ...Taro? I'm home!" I shouted, placing my belonging to the side, flicking on some lights and looking around the house. "Hmm... none's home," I mumbled to myself. My phone buzzed. I rushed to it at the entrance where I had left it. I look at the screen. It was a message from Mum.

Family Chat:

Boss: Hey Y/n, are you home already?

Me: Yeah, where are you all?

The Man: Hey sweetie, we're all in heroes and department officer's meeting, all the heroes, some rescue officers are here in this meeting.

Me: Including Taro?

Adopted 🥴: Yep! I'm official in two days so of course, I am.
Adopted 🥴: Oh! And Bodo says 'hi'

Me: 😒😞😪
Me: Snoozefest
Me: Hey Bodo!!

Boss: Yeah... so we may be home a bit late.

The Man: Today you can stay home yourself, but tomorrow if we are still held up with this situation, then you'll have to go to someone's house.

Me: Why can't I just stay home myself?! 😒

Adopted 🥴: Cause of that one incident... 😋

Me: OKAY!! I get it. 😤
Me: But who's house?

Boss: We'll see. Sorry sweetie we've got to go now. Love you 😘

Me: Okay! Love you too ❤️

I sighed. "Do they really not trust me?!" I deadpanned being both embarrassed and almost ashamed. I shrugged it off and decided to check the kitchen, to check if there was anything for me to eat, go and maybe call it a day.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Snickerdoodles!!~

It was a little cold in the morning. I mean maybe really cold for ME. I was literally wearing a uniform swimsuit and some shorts. I yawned. Neither Taro, Mum or Dad came home last night, so they must be busy at that meeting thingy. I kinda missed them, Taro especially his like my best friend, even though I get angry at times I can really treat him like a best friend. I just hope they don't stay away too long, or I might be a little depressed potato the whole time. It tends to happen at times. I sighed being tired from staying up late and binge-watching some anime all night. I was going to pull out my phone when I heard.