Chapter 38

That picture above is 10/10 quality. 👌 True perfection. Hehe, anyways enjoy the chapter 😁

————————————————————————————

Third Person POV

*News intro music*

"Good evening. We have breaking news as a young teenager has been just recently been hospitalised from a tragic car accident." Images and videos of Y/n appeared on the screen, as the news reporter continued to speak. "She was crossing the road at a pedestrian crossing, ambulance stating for her to be drunk when she was hit by a moving truck."

Footage from a nearby CCTV camera displayed on the screen. "Witnesses state that the truck was beeping and alerting the young adult, before the truck collided with the girl, sending her flying at least a meter and having the wind taken out of her. We will crossover to Simone to tell us more. Simone." The news reporter on the screen nodded at the camera before it changed to a woman with short hair, who stood in front of a hospital with a mic in hand.

"Thank you, Joey. As stated before, the young adult was involved in a truck collision and is currently held at the (hospital name) Hospital. She currently has scraps, scratches and cuts from the incident, but her injury not too critical, and is currently unconscious from the collision." The female spoke in a serious and stern tone, with a straightforward look on her face.

"Doctors have not yet stated her current condition, but are further investigating the girl to whom we have been told as, Y/n Mapa." Simone talks she glances at her paper before looking back up at the camera. "Y/n's friends and older brother are to soon arrive at the hospital, with Y/n's parents; Doctor Natural and (country)'s best female firefighter, Kinita are not available at the moment. Back to you Joey." Simone nodded to the camera, before letting out a relieved sigh.

The screen then cuts back to Joey the news reporter, as she continues, "Up next we have the biggest-"

(You'll never find out what the rest of that was about, but please feel free to fill it in. I look forward to your weird and funny ideas.)

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Were all in this together🎶~

Y/n's POV

A high pitched ringing filled my ears as I kept my eyes shut.

A constant throbbing was beating in my head. It was annoying and I wanted it to stop. The pulsing and straining was beginning to hurt a little on my brain as if I was being kicked in the head multiple times. I focus on my breathing. I seem to be fine with that, everything was flowing with every breath.

I gain more sense and feeling of my body. I feel wires and needles attached to my arms and other parts of my body. The feeling of the semi-soft bed I was laying on, became more aware to me. Suddenly, my hearing is gained once again. The muffled sound of familiar-sounding monitors, beeping and booping.

The noise was irritating and brought a flood of many different feelings over me. The beeping filled my ears, clearing itself as a new set of beeps came along on the monitor. My eyes shift around, then weakly open. The bright piercing light blinded me, causing my eyes to squint at its intense glow. Muffled voices called out as they reacted to my movement.

Those voices slowly becoming crystal clear to me. The voices belonged to Mina and Taro, both of them either side of me. Taro sitting on my hospital bed, and Mina standing beside me. Mina's eyes were puffy and swollen, dried up tear trails stained on her pink cheeks. Taro had newly generated tears that feel down his face as he locked eyes with me, his mouth gaped in shock. "H-hey guys-"