"Who wouldn't be? I might have feelings for you but I never thought about telling you." She replied.

I froze. Who feel for someone when they don't even know them?

Wait technically she has 'feelings' for her student. Oh no, I was digging a deeper hole for myself.

"Feelings? Since when?" I asked.

"I don't know, I always watched you working out in your backyard not in a creepy way" she chuckled. She stood up and came up to me "I was just attracted to you, always thought you were hot and sometimes your mom talked about you. I loved listening about you. Then one day I realized I really like you." She finished taking a deep breath.

"Hmm.. Is it too late to tell you the truth?" I asked, more to myself.

"What?" She asked confusingly

"Wait here" I told her and went upstairs. I was panicking. Shit! this is so fucked up. This is do or die situation.

Hey Universe, please have my back

Okay time to calm my brain, What if she fails me? I have my dad's company. What if she hates me? I don't care.

I took deep breaths and counted ten to one.

When I calmed down, I reached for my glasses and a rubber band then left my room and ran downstairs.

She was sitting on couch with her back on my side, waiting for me and me waiting for her to freak out.

I walked slowly towards her, wanting to delay the situation as much I want.

It's now or never

I cleared my throat as I reached her making here look at me. I took my hair and tied the rubber band, then I put the dorky glasses.

I then looked at her, she had very shocking face. "What does this mean?" She asked in subtle angry tone as she stood up.

"Look, I just wanted to tell you the truth before this goes beyond control." I said taking a step back

"You're my fucking student, I got drunk with you, kissed you and fell for you and now you got the idea to come clean" she gritted her teeth. "I can't even believe I didn't recognize you. You're so good at acting Alexandra. I didn't know about you but you still let me approach you, how dare you!?" She added sternly.

She was very pissed off, I could see her face all red from anger. And she just used my full name. Which is very hot!

"How I dress up in school is my choice, It's not my fault that you kissed me, fell for me. What are you, 17? Who the hell fall for someone they don't even know. You're just infatuated and honestly I don't think I owe you any expl--" before I finished my sentence she slapped me.

Yes she fucking slapped me.

"What the hell!?" I asked shockingly, looking at her. She was ...shocked?

She shooked her head, "you don't get to blame me for my feelings" she spatted and left the house. Just like that.

I stood there, with a hand on my cheek. It stings a little.

She really got worked up for nothing. She owe me an apology.

But seriously, what are feelings?

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I took it and saw an unknown number. I picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" I said, there was a pause on the other side.

"it's Ashley" ooo that's why.

"What you want" I asked, already in pain from the slap which I didn't deserve

I heard her sigh "we need to be mature and talk about this situation. Your parents were here and they're already talking about wedding" she said

That's very mature approach of her. I thought she's throw tantrum just like spoiled princess she is.

"okayz princess, where you want to meet?"

"I'll come and pick you up in half an hour" I nodded even though she can't see me, "and call me princess one more time you'll see yourself without your head" she added a threat.

I laughed, "how can I see if I won't have my head, princess?"

"ugh! don't be a smartass!" She said getting annoyed

"don't be late cause I'm busy" I said ignoring her comment

"I'm never late" she hung up without letting me reply.

I sighed, these kind of girls are too easy. They show their true emotions which can let people use them easily.

Even I can totally use Octavia for my pleasure, she's just way too easy but she was right. I knew she was my teacher yet I still let her get comfortable with me.

I'm relieved that it's over now.