Suspicious pt.2

Photo above not mine, ctto

Ayanokouji's POV

After my successful confession on Matsushita, she decided first to keep it a secret until the starts of school and head back first on the cafe where Satou and Shinohara was .

I then called Kei to tell her about it.

"It seems your right that Matsushita is also holding back"

"I told ya right, anyway do we proceed to the plan?" she asked

According to Kei, aside from Koenji there's still one of our classmate that is academically strong as Horikita but is holding back and its Matsushita. That's why I made a plan to find her weakness and use it against her to help in reaching class A before graduation.

"There's no need to, I already have her" I replied

"What do ya mean have her?" she again asked

"She's already my girlfriend" I said nonchalantly

"Uwahhh you're kidding right? Kiyotaka, thenn what *sob* about me? *sob*"

"I already told you that our relationship doesn't involve any feelings but I will still keep up my promise, Kei"I assured her

"Nyaah, you're the worst" she shout then hang up the phone.

Im sorry Kei, the truth is I already know about your feelings long ago but I need to break you again, so that you'll be able to stand up without relying on me, because in the future there's a chance that I might drop out.

Timeskip

Morning

The first day of school

After that I didn't receive any text or call from Kei, its not like I didn't expect this to happen.

"Now time to head to school" I thought

I arrive at the classroom and saw the Ayanokouji Group then exchange greetings before sitting in my assign seat.

"Oh here it is" I then found a chair with my name on it but I was shocked when I saw who my seatmate is.

"Is this a coincidence?" I thought

"Morning darling" she said loudly

Everyone then turn their gaze on me, the Ayanokouji Group was puzzled, Kei was angry, Satou wears a bitter smile, Airi was about to faint, the rest of the boys was jealous, Shinohara was smiling and Horikita raised an eyebrow.

"Well as you all heard, me and Matsushita are indeed dating" I said

"Eeeehhhhh" some of our classmates yelled

I was about to be bombarded with different questions thankfully Chayabashira-sensie arrive.

"Everyone go back to your seat" said Chayabashira-sensie

"Nice introduction darling" she teases me

"You can call me Kiyo, there's no need for nickname" I said

"Hmpt, but I insist to call you darling" she pouted

"Okay fine have it your way" I surrendered

"She is troublesome" I thought

"Yehey, thanks darling"

Then we listened to Chayabashira-sensie explaination about the new year and the introduction of the OAA app.

Timeskip

When the class ended the Ayanokouji Group quickly rushes to my seat, all of my classmates' attention was on us.