Little Devil

Photo above not mine, ctto

This happened when Amasawa visit Ayanokouji's room for the first time.

Ayanokouji's POV

She protested, demanding that I sit down right in front of her.

Unable to go against her, I gave up on cleaning and made my way back into the living room, just as instructed.

“Alrighty then, time to dig in~”

Amasawa slowly carried a spoonful of hot Tom Yam Kung into her mouth.

She didn’t seem to mind having me sit here and stare at her as she ate at all.

Then she looked at me and smile mischievously, I began to put my guard but she just suddenly put a spoon in my mouth.

“How does it taste? Senpai~” she asked

Gulp - I then swallow it.

“Its good I guess” I replied

Don't have any idea what to answer, I just answered blankly.

“Hehe~” she chuckled

Then she sit beside me and put her delicate hand in my chest while drawing a circle.

“You know senpai~ the first time I saw you, my chest becomes hot~” she said in a sweet voice.

“You know what that means right~?” she asked while looking directly in my eyes.

“No idea” I answered

“Your no fun~Senpai” she pout

“But tonight you'll know~” she then smile seductively and push me to the bed.

She kissed me passionately while she's on top on me, I then reciprocate while holding her waist.

“Your good at this~Senpai” she said, as she slowly unbotton my uniform.

“Are you really sure about this?” I asked first maybe she's just testing me

She then again kissed me but with full of lust and put her tongue inside my mouth and stopped.

“Do I still need to answer that~?” she said

Hearing her answer, I then rolled switching our position, now I'm on top of her and she's under me.

“Wow~ you're quite aggressive senpia~?” she giggled

“Call me Kiyo” I said

“Ookay~ Kiy”

I then kissed her in the lips preventing her to finished her words, I then put my right arm in her breast while groping it causing her to moan.

“Ahh...Kiyo..”

Then I insert my tongue and she also reciprocate.

Our kissed lasted for five minutes till were suddenly out of breath.

“Is that all you got~ Kiyo?” she teased me

I then sucked her neck and circled my fingers into her hard nipples causing her to moan more.

“Wait~ I'll undress first” she said

She then slowly unbotton her uniform and throw it on the floor, revealing her black underclothes and curve body.

“How do I looked~?” she asked

“Perfect” I replied

She then pulled me closer and proceed with a kiss.

I slowly put my hand behind her back to remove her clip.

When it was done, my lips then switch into her breast sucking it while my right hand is groping the other.

She then start to moan stronger causing me to be absorbed by pleasure.

I then start to rub her lower lips that is already full of juices.

“Youre already wet, aren't you?” I grin

She didn't answer but let out her tongue because of the pleasure.

I then put one finger inside her making her show a pained expression and slowly I let it in and out in her inside.

She then gripped my hair, holding her screams when she was about to cum.

“That was fast” I laughed

She then smacked my chest and said

Kiyo~ you BAKA” she pout

When we was about to start again my doorbell then rang.

Ding Dong....Ding Dong