Solitude

As the sun slowly rise to the grayish clouded sky. The participants of this year's uninhabited island exam was started moving to the west coast of the island. Albeit having a different timetable, the school management let the students gather in the same side of the island in the final day of the special exam, for the purpose of making them arrive early in the starting point, the time the final rankings are announced and to not have some sort of delay in the departure. This reason is logical enough to make even someone with a D+ rating understood what they meant, without asking further questions.

However, this is not the only reason of it, as the Acting Director of the school, Tsukihiro has the highest authority of the school in the current, he then proposed this idea to make sure that no one or a third party will know/see, about them kidnapping Ayanokouji.

By making all the students stay in the same part of the area, the probability of them being seen is close to zero. Not to mention that the rewards task for each event is huge, giving the students the chance to make a comeback while making sure that they won't stray away from the area.

All the preparations should be complete and be successful, not until someone from the same side decided to intervene in the operation.

Amasawa Ichika, whose one of the White Room student that was sent to expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, but the truth is, she's only sent to observe him and send information to the acting director, since he can't easily move in the campus, has finalized her resolve to betray the facility and protect her precious senpai.

Knowing that a new speedboat, carrying 5 highly skilled men will arrive in H2. Amasawa ignore her designated area and then headed to the arrival spot of the team, to greet them.

'It's been three months and 13 days since I stopped doing my physical regimen. I wonder how my skills has become, well the answer will be shown the time I fight his foes.'

•••

*sound of engine running*

Five men in camouflage uniform, are sitting in the speedboat that cuts through the sea currents, maintaining its speed without any difficulty.

The commander of staff holds the wheel of the boat while reminiscing of the time when Prof. Ayanokouji discussed their mission.

Flashback

In a dark, cold and small room, a man wearing a black suit is seating in his office chair with a cold expression.

He placed his arm in his chin, looking disinterested to the man that just recently arrive in the room.

"You called me, Prof. Ayanokouji."

Standing at the front, Prof. Ayanokouji then stare into his eyes, looking at his naked soul. Those razor sharp gaze that can cut to the toughest soul, making the other person sweat bullets and knees trembling.

"I got a mission for you."

Hearing about a mission, he then gained back his composure. As an ex military from Japan's fourth battalion. He was assigned as the facility's head in teaching the various martial arts to the samples/students in the White Room.

When he retired from his duty in the Japanese Armed Forces due to a failed mission, he was recruited by Tsukihiro and then began his duty to the fourth generation of the White Room.

“Yes, sir.”

There he met a group of children, that are standing in line wearing a lab gown. He then passed to each one of them, checking their faces, body structure, composure etc. Showing his intense militant aura, most of the test subjects felt uneasy and terrified, but as the saying goes “In a group of coconut, one is rotten.” (lol it's not a saying) one boy stood up from the others. The brown haired boy was unfazed with all the intensity he shows, the time he tries to stare at his eyes, instead of gazing at the boy's soul, the boy then gaze into his.