One night pt.2

After 30 minutes of waiting for the visitor to arrive. I'm already done taking my shower, wearing my outfit and eating the newly cooked breakfast.

'What's taking him so long?'

Well it's supposed to be weekdays, meaning today is still class day. But the man that I want to meet doesn't even care about it, he doesn't mind being absent for a week since he already made up his mind from the upcoming class votes.

'Maybe he's still asleep?'

Standing up, to grab the telephone on the small table, I then heard my doorbell ring one time, which means there's a visitor.

"Talking about the devil."

I then go there immediately before he will change his mind. I'm 100% sure that this is the person that I'm waiting for, since I haven't recalled calling anyone else, aside from him nor someone telling me to visit my room.

Opening the door, I prepared myself for some incoming surprise attack, but it didn't happen.

The person that is outside, was the person that I'm waiting for. He's wearing a green winter coat and blue jeans.

Ryuenn, only stares at me. Waiting for me to welcome him inside.

"Come inside."

I then left the door wide open and he followed me towards my room.

After locking the door, he then called me,

"What do you want from me?"

He gives me a glare, implying that he doesn't want to waste precious time.

"You can stay there, I'm gonna grab my coat, we're going somewhere else."

I responded without looking back at him, because I already expected his reaction in the first place.

"Ku ku, you schemy bastard."

I no longer give a reply, and go to the room, grabbing my grey winter coat then returning to where Ryuenn is.

When I passed through him, I then told him to lock the door before leaving my room.

"Don't forget to close the door."

"Make me!" he responded while putting both of his hands inside the coat's pocket.

I only looked at him with my usual face, the same apathetic face that ended this man's whole career.

"Tch."

He then followed my command and we both rode the elevator to the ground floor.

•••

Timeskip

Arriving in one of Keyaki Mall's restaurants, we then took a two person table and had our order.

"One black coffee please." I said.

When the waitress already delivered it, we then went into business.

"So what now?" he asked,

"How many private points do you have?" I said,

"It's none of your fucking business."

The atmosphere immediately became tense. Even though he already lost his fighting spirit, Ryuenn can still release enough bloodlust to pressure the other party.

"I can be your saving grace, Ryuenn."

I stare at him, telling him that it's true and I'm not bluffing.

"After breaking my spirit, you got the balls to say that right in front of me huh."

He then moved his face closer to mine, and placed his right arm on the table.

"If you won't take this chance, then you're only wasting your potential."

He snapped, if this isn't a public place I'm pretty sure, Ryuenn already threw his hands on me.

"Who the fuck are you to say those to me? You my teacher or something?" he paused,

"Besides, this is my own life. I got my own way in ruining it."

He clenched his fist and was planning to take his leave. Since I can no longer hold him using the same tactic, I then released my other card.

"Did being defeated by me last time broke your fighting spirit? Where's the tyrant Ryuenn that ruled his class using an iron fist? As of now, you're still in the middle of deciding what hell you'll choose. Taking my offer and our rematch will happen in the future? or leaving this school completely, then becoming an empty shell of your true self?" I paused,

"There's no way that 'thinking of how you got outsmarted by me' hasn't crossed your mind doesn't it? Are you not interested in the reason for your defeat? Your fate lies in your hand Ryuenn."

"Now, what poison will it be?"

I stared at him dead in the eye while saying those phrases. I need to convey the message to him, before it will be too late for both of them.

'If Ryuenn won't cooperate, I will go back to square one and Ichinose will be under more pressure, then the chance of accepting Nagumo's deal earlier than the deadline will increase.'

I'm wasting time sitting around here, I need to at least know how much private points he has, so that I can take measures for the deficient amount, if it is the case.

Hearing those words, that is similar in questioning and underestimating his whole life.

Ryuenn then punched the surface of the table in rage, making the cups almost fall and the other customers startled by the sudden noise.

"If you think I can't go on a rampage in this restaurant, you're perfectly wrong. I already made up my mind in leaving this pathetic school peacefully, I don't freaking care on how much private points I'll spend for the damage here, just for you to fucking leave me."

Even though, Ryuenn's voice is not that loud for the third party to hear what he said. Just by seeing his expression while looking at me, is enough for them to know that a storm is brewing any minute from now.

"Are you really serious about leaving?" I asked again,

"Hell yes." he responded,

"I thought you're different from normal, but it turns out that I'm overestimating you. After all you're only an ordinary person, only acting a tough guy outside while being a weak child inside."

I sighed while shifting my gaze when saying it, conveying that I'm disappointed in Ryuenn.

I was about to leave the place when Ryuenn stopped me, by saying the amount of private points he has.

"3,800,054 points."

'You finally succumb huh.'

That's enough points left on him and to make up for the points deficient in Ichinose's class.

"Then you got a deal, Ryuenn. Wait for my call this evening, you'll meet someone you're familiar with, so that you'll be safe for the class votes."

I then stood up and headed to the exit.

Leaving Ryuenn inside and a few upperclassmen that are eavesdropping from our conversation, but couldn't hear what we're saying.

I also type something in my phone and send it to a certain someone.

[ Meet me in my room this evening ASAP, I need to talk about something important, message me the time you'll arrive. ]

------------------x