One night (@ bit lemonade)

Authors Note:

Yow, this scene happened in the timeline of vol 10, so Kiyokei doesn't happened and he's still single.

This got a little bit of romantic scene, not that much really, anyway just read and enjoy.

--------------x

Ichinose's POV

One evening in the weekend, I received a call from someone to meet him in his room. To be honest, I'm hesitant to go because it's an invitation from a boy, not to mention that it's already evening, who knows some rumours might spread.

If he doesn't mention that it's important, I wouldn't have accepted it.’

Despite that my chest is currently carrying a burden cuz of something, I still decided to go into his room to have a talk about it.

He once saved me from my horrible past, it's now my turn to return the favor.’

*door closing*

•••

Timeskip

I didn't expect that Asahina-senpai would tell him about my deal with Nagumo-senpai, and it turned into our main topic. 

I was feeling ashamed to talk about it because it sounds like I’ve sold my soul to the other person, out of desperation.

It's also likely that he thinks badly of me, despite not saying it in our conversation.

If it's true, then it really hurts.’

Putting my cup on the table, I glanced at him for one last time. 

‘I think my fate has been set and there's no returning back.’

As usual he wears that apathetic face of his, lacking any kind of emotions. I then focused into his eyes that have a unique colour of hansel brown. Combined together with two long eyelashes, making him attractive to the eyes of the opposite sex.

If he only smiles then I may have already fallen to him in the first time we met.’

I will miss this kind of moment. A time that I can freely move and do whatever I want. But this will surely decrease or become no more, when I will start dating him.

Is it the right choice to sacrifice myself for my classmates? I don't know.’

The other class may have already steeled their resolve to expel one student, but I can't do that. I'm aware that my decision is naive, but I cannot choose anyone to be the sacrifice.

Even if a class vote happens, my heart can't take it.

I once said that we'll graduate as Class A together, so I'm gonna do my best to make it happen. *Sob* even if I have to sacrifice myself.’

Having noticed my eyes were forming small fragments of tears. Ayanokouji-kun stood up and then ask,

“Ichinose, you okay?”

Can no longer hold back, I then ran towards him and catched his lips.

It was my first kiss, so I didn't know what to do. 

“Hhhmmm.”

His lips are so soft, I never imagined it to be something like this. There's also an unknown sensation that I couldn't explain.

I thought that he would at least reciprocate, but he didn't.

Instead, he held both of my shoulders and created a distance from me.