Jello!

The last class I had before lunch was with Teddy and he was acting his usual self when it came to today. Teddy began to walk out of class before pulling back and checked to see if there were any traps. Once he knew it was clear he made his way out with me following.
"Alright Teddy, you made it to lunch. Another 12 hours, and you're in the clear."
"Teddy you sound crazy."
He gave me a look before he opened his locker to reveal it was full of Jello. He closed it and I turned my head to see Emil pop up from around the corner.
"Jello, Teddy and Ashley!" He told as he walked to stand in front of us. "Do you get it? Because that is called 'jello' and a common greeting is 'hello'."
"Pretty sure Ash says something else."
"I like saying Buenos Dias. I like how it sounds. Along with a hoy hoy." I told as I gave him a smile.
"Let me explain further, when you take....."
"I get it! Ash gets it! We both get the joke Emil! You know what? I tried to be the bigger man, but I'm gonna get you back. You and my mom."
"But he is taller then you." I stated
"Ash it's a saying."
"Oh, right."
"Oh fun!."
"No, no fun! It's going to be vicious!"
"You're so good at that."
"You poke the bear, you get the paws." He told
Emil and me smiled at his mistake which made him realise it.
"I mean the claws! You're gonna get the claws!" He told before growling.
"I'm going to head to lunch now Teddy. I'll see you when you aren't acting loco." I told before heading to my locker to get my lunch.
"Oh hooray! The Teddy bear is on the prowl!" Emil exclaimed before he made his way over to me.
He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder before he spoke.
"Has anyone pranked you today?"
"No I've been left out, which is quite nice."
"That's good. Why don't you help me and Regina distract Teddy with pranks?"
"You know how I feel about them."
"I know. It was just a suggestion." He told before kissing the side of my head.
"Come on. We gotta have lunch." I told before we headed to where we sit for it.
The end of the day arrived quicker then I could have hoped for, thankfully. When the bell rang I began to make my way out with Emil following after me. Once he caught up he wrapped his arm over my shoulders and gave me his goofy smile.
'This boy, I swear.'
"Your highness and his childhood friend."
"Joosep we have been over this. You need to keep all this on the down low." I whispered at him.
"Right. Well, exciting news. To help me blend in as janitor here. I have purchased a new car."
"We will be seeing you more now?" I questioned.
"Wait, you are a janitor now?"
"Yes, yes, please keep up. My sensible new automobile is parked right outside. Have a look." He told as he walked us over to the door to see a very flashy car.
"Is it behind that ridiculous corvette?" Emil asked
"I really am hoping it's not the corvette." I told
"Ashley is correct. It is the ridiculous corvette."
Our eyes went wide as we turned to him giving him worried looks.
"Joosep! That is far too flashy. You must return it before you blow our cover and get us both sent home."
"Also very expensive. Someone on a janitors salary needs a cheaper vehicle." I told before we walked off
"Of course my apologies sir and ma'am. I shall return it before anyone notices."
"We don't know you!" We both shouted.
We were walking home when Emil stopped me as we stood in the park.
"Is something wrong?" I asked
"I just wanted to stop you, so you can look at the flowers." He told as he turned me to show me all the daisies around the grounds.
"They are very pretty."
"But not as beautiful as you." He told before kissing my cheek.
"You are very affectionate towards me now." I told before I continued to walk.
I heard his footsteps rush towards me and I turned to see Emil was coming to join back to my side.
"A flower for you." He told as he handed it to me.
"Thank you." I told as I took it. "But that still doesn't answer why you are being more affectionate Emil."
"I just want you to not think of when you were pranked by those village boys when we were younger." He told as he took my free hand and rubbed circles on it.
"Emil, I am completely fine. I promise."
"That is good. I would hate for you to be upset." He told
"I do wonder though."
"About what?"
"Have you told your father about me?"
"I have not yet. Only because if I tell him then I will also tell him how we've known each other for awhile and I may be sent home. Which I do not want to leave you just when we've finally got together after all this time."
"I completely understand Emil. I'm actually quite worried on how he will react when we meet again after so long."
"Ashley he has not stopped loving you the way he always has. If anything I'm positive he would be thrilled that we are finally together. If any of us knew what your mother had planned he probably would have tried to put a stop to it so we weren't separated."
"But I wouldn't be here with you now if I stayed in Buronia."
"Let us be honest here dear Ashley." He told as he pulled me into his arms and took the flower to placed it on my right ear. "I would have brought you with me."
"Really?"
"Of course. I wouldn't have gone anywhere without you."
"I feel very special." I told as our faces inched closer together.
"You are always special to me Ashley."
"As you are to me Maxemil." I told before he began to kiss me.
I pulled away and gave him a smile as he gave me a small pout.
"We need to head home Emil." I told as I began to walk.
He jogged up to join my side before intertwining our hands together.
'He truely is the world to me.'