What a waste.

I was relaxing in the bathtub as Teddy was moisturising.
"Why is it you always relax in the bath when your in here as I do this?" Teddy questioned.
"It's quite soothing." I stated as I gave him a small smile.
"This year is going to be different."
"I would really like to not be involved in it Teddy."
"But it'll be better if we both do it."
"I do not want anything of mine to be ruined. Everyone know I'm not a big fan of pranks."
"We just don't know why."
"I would rather not say."
"If you change your mind just tell me."
"I will. How long till you are done?" I asked as I looked over towards him.
"Just finished. Just gotta grab my bag then we can go."
"Cool." I said before climbing out of the tub and followed after him.
We made our way to his room and walked in to see Regina and Emil acting weird. Teddy stopped and got concerned.
"What are you guys up to?" Teddy asked
They gave a shrug and tried to act like nothing was going on making me look around out of suspicion.
"Did you mess with my robot? I told you, this was off-limits." He told as he rushed over to see it be in perfect condition.
"Honey, we would never touch your project." Regina stated as Emil shook his head a no before she continued. "But just to be safe, why don't you send it in so you don't over-tinker?"
"Yeah, maybe you're right. Although, now that I look at it, maybe the torso plate should be off-white instead of chalk-white."
"That would look lovely." I told earning a look from Regina and Emil.
"I dunno, I'll tinker with it after school."
He grabbed his bag off the table and it instantly fell to the floor as Regina grabbed ahold of Emils waist to stop them from falling over to the ground in laughter.
'They've messed with his bag.'
"Let me guess. A bowling ball?"
Regina continued to laugh as Emil was able to compose.
'They didn't?!'
"Teddy maybe you should....." I was cut off when Teddy reaches into his bag only for him to come up empty handed with a bunch of whipped cream on his hands and arms.
"With whipped cream on top!" Emil shouted before him and Regina began to laugh more.
"April fools!" Regina shouted.
"Seriously?! What's so fun about seeing a guy covered in whipped cream?!"
"That's a waste of food." I stated only for Regina to brush it off.
"Well, for one thing, you went in with both arms."
"I mean, who does that?" Regina asked as they continued to laugh and she began to act out when Teddy fell for the prank.
Me and Teddy stood there with an annoyed look as they continued to laugh.
"Looks like you got a little on your cheek there." Emil told as he pointed to where he was talking about.
"What? No, I don't, what are you gu...." teddys began before cutting himself off when he wiped his face and realised what happened.
"Now you do!" Regina shouted
"Sucka!" Emil shouted after her.
"How you fell for that, I do not know." I told
They continued to laugh as Teddy let out a groan and walked out of the room.
"Helping is such good fun." Emil said with a big smile on his face.
"We are good people." Regina said after him.
"This is why I dislike pranks." I whispered to myself as I left to collect my bag.
I rushed downstairs and told Teddy I'll walk with him if he wanted me to. He agreed and we began to make our way there only to have Emil rush after us.
"You guys did not wait for me. Classic prank." He said with a smile as he placed his arm over my shoulders.
"Trust me there will be no pranks from me."I told as I began to make my way to school a little quicker now.
'I don't like pranks, Sam-I-am.'
We walked into the school shortly after and saw the students run around as it was a complete mess. I looked at Emil to see a smile that didn't dare to leave his face.
'This will go either one of two ways.'
"Who knew heaven was a poorly supervised public school?" He asked
"I'm positive that it shouldn't be. Random people could just walk in and then it's not a safe place." I stated.
"Oh, man. It's even worse than last year. I'm gonna go hide out in the computer lab."
"Check for booby traps!" I shouted as he ran off.
Emil made he way over to see why everyone was clapping and I followed as well.
"Thank you. I call it 'football player on the wall.'" Braughner told before walking off which made Emil more excited.
"I hope somebody pranks me today."
"I hope I'm left alone like usual." I told only to realise he made his way over to the lockers.
I joined his side when someone goes to throw an egg at him. He went to embrace the egg as I quickly jumped behind him only for it to get caught by Joosep.
"I was correct. Any can just walk in."
"Ha! Nice try, student. But I eat eggs like this for breakfast." He told before he began to swap the egg while while it was still in the shell.
My jaw dropped as I watch him do it and I could tell it caused him some pain and makes him choke a little before he is able to speak again.
"I mean, not quite like that." He told as he hit his chest a few times before me and Emil pulled him away from people before we spoke.
"Joosep, I was about to be pranked. And it was gonna be vic... no, it only works when Teddy does it."
"It wasn't going to be vicious  like you had hoped for." I told as I placed a hand on his shoulder and saw him smile.
"I also like when you do it. Very cute." He said before Joosep spoke.
"Your highness, I'm vowed to protect you from all threats, be they physical, psychological, or... cholesterol." He said as he grimaced from the pain and hit his chest again.
"Joosep maybe you should never swallow an egg whole.... also I don't think the shell is very good to digest." I informed as I worried about his health.
"Well, do it from a distance. You look suspicious." Emil told before we run off to our lockers and then class.
"I assure you no one will ever question my presence here." He shouted out but we only pretended like we didn't know him.
"He worries me a lot."
"Yeah I feel the same way about him." He told
'I truely wish the school got a handle on this whole thing. It's completely unsafe.'