The show must go on when secrets are learnt.

(Ash p.o.v)

We got into the limo and I was playing with my ring. I was sitting next to Emil since Sydney wanted the gummy bear buckled between her and Teddy.
"Sydney how are you going to eat all that? It is the size of a small dog. Baby pig at most." I told
"In all honesty I'll find away for I love gummy bears."
I shook my head at her and continued to play with the ring when Emil spoke to me.
"Ashley your wearing the ring." He stated as he softly  lifted my hand to see it closer.
"Yeah. Sydney tried it on all my fingers before we learnt it fits on my ring finger." I told
"It looks lovely on you." He told as he smiled up at me and I smiled back.
"Thanks."
He placed our hands down in between us but didn't let go for the whole journey. It didn't take long till we pulled up to the theatre and we saw it crowed with paparazzi.
'Oh dear.'
"Wow! Limo, red carpet, giant gummy bear. Best radio contest ever!... I think I've had too much Spuz Cola." She told before putting her glass down.
"That's a lot of cameras." I stated having Emil agree.
"Ash it'll be fine. Once the celebrity's go in and the performers then they will leave." Sydney told
"That's good."
"It's nice to see Fillmore finally get the recognition he deserves. Everyone is like Taft, Taft, Taft, Taft." Teddy said making me give him a confused look.
"I've never heard of anyone go on about Taft." I stated only for Sydney to get an idea.
"Oooo, lets go out there and pretend we're important." Sydney said.
Her and teddy left the limo leaving me and Emil there to keep each other company.
"There is a lot of cameras here."
"We'll wait till they are gone before we leave. That way your identity is kept hidden."
"You've always been so kind to me Ashley. Why is that?"
"Because I care for you. Even though your a prince, I've always been so much more then that."
"You'll always be important to me as well Ashley. You just don't know how much."
"Why do you never call me Ash?"
"Because why shorten the name that belongs to the most beautiful girl I know." He told as he brushed some on my hair behind my ear.
He rested his forehead against mine before we closed our eyes and we sat in silence for what felt like for years. I turned my head slightly and opened my eyes. Once I saw him I pulled away and just stared at him.
'He needs to leave here now.'
"Ashley? What's wrong?"
"We need to leave." I told as I looked at him.
"Why?"
"We just gotta. Teddy and Sydney can enjoy the show without us. We can always find something else fun to do."
"Ashley what's wrong? I've only seen you this panicky when you were trying to hide the fact you were being made fun off."
"I'm trying to protect you. And to do that, I need to get you out of here."
"Why? You said it yourself we just need to wait till the cameras are gone."
"Not with this. We need to leave now." I told as I could tell there were tears in my eyes.
"Ashley.... please tell me what's wrong?" He asked as he cupped my face.
"He's here."
"Who?"
I turned his face and pointed towards him.
"Him."
"Fabian la Fab is here?!"
"Someone obviously leaked it. We need to get you out of here."
"Ashley no. Please watch this without me. Enjoy it with Teddy and Sydney."
"No. If I can't enjoy it with you then I don't want to watch it at all.
"But I've seen this show three times already."
"And I want to be with you during this."
"Ashley please I insist."
"Emil you can not change my mind on this. I will not see this without you." I told as I cupped his face.
"Your eyes are still those beautiful blue."
"Thanks."
"Why are you so good to me Ashley?"
"Because I care for you. More then you know." I told making him smile for repeating what he said to me.
The door opened making me drop my hand. We looked to see Teddy there giving a confused look at us. We quickly pulled him in so Emil wasn't seen and we moved into the section Teddy and Sydney were sitting in since we moved the gummy bear.
"What's going on?"
"I cannot go out there." Emil told
"Is it because of your hair? I didn't wanna say anything, but I'm pretty sure if you use a little product or something...." he was cut off when he reached for his hair only to get slapped.
"No, no! It is him!" He exclaimed pointing towards Fabian.

"Fabian La Fab here, reporting live from, the never thought I'd be here in my life state, of Illinois. Why am I, the most fab of the fab, in a place so drab? Because my source Sherry, at the VVIP network, there's an unidentified prince attending tonight's premiere of Fillmore. Stay tuned as I uncover the undercover prince."