And

(Continuation of different endings.)

...Seokjin.

"Jin! We're going to be late!" I yell at Jin, my voice echoing throughout the house

"Just a minute!" Jin yells back.
"You've been saying that for the past ten minutes!" I yell back, starting to get annoyed.

He is always like this but we somehow always manage to be just on time. I go to our room to see him still switching between jackets.

"We're going to be late" I remind him as I stand by the doorframe. He ignores me as he continues to switch between jackets. We aren't even going somewhere fancy. We are trying to go to the movies. He was trying to choose between a Jean jacket and a black and white jacket.

"I like the Jean jacket. Now let's go" I say.
"Ok" he says and takes the Jean jacket, heading towards me.
We finally get out the door, Jin locking behind us.

"Love" he says with his charming smile as he holds out an arm. I automatically take it and we walk all the way to the movies, Jin in full disguise once again.

We peacefully watch the movie and Jin suggests dinner. I shift to a better mood with each passing second with Jin. He was still making his dad jokes. I couldn't come up with a pun to save my life but he did it so naturally, so easily.

My days with Jin are so easy. I always calm down when he's around-even if he just entered the room. He makes me feel safe and secured.

We often bake and cook together. We would either talk about everything and nothing or we would be singing our hearts out. He would often use the spatula as his mic. He would often act out whatever he sings and quite accurately at that. I can paint a detailed picture with Jin's acting skills.

"Love! Can you come here for a sec? In the studio" I hear Jin ask for me. I switch off the tv and head to the studio room.
"Yeah?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe. He slides off his headphones and turns to me with his charming smile.

"I wrote a song" he says excitedly.
"Oh, that's cool. Can I hear it?" I ask, a little surprised. He isn't really the one to write songs. He's always busy with other things.

"I'm supposed to say no but I want my beautiful wife to be the first to hear it" Jin says sheepishly as he rubs his neck, turning to me with his charming smile.
"Fantastic. I happen to fill that position" I say with a smile as I walk towards Jin. He pulls me into his lap, pushing a few buttons.

His melodic voice starts to sing through the speakers around the room. I listen to every word, getting goosebumps from his amazing voice.

I decipher the song as a power someone has over him. He doesn't understand this power but loves the journey. Even with the slightest movements, she has him under his spell.
The song comes to an end and he pushes a button.