I'm

High School. The word already curls my toes. The best or worst part of your life. Well, it wasn't all that bad...

I hear my alarm clock screaming in my ear. I get up and get ready for school. I peacefully eat breakfast and yell my goodbye to Mom and my brother, Felix, on my way out.

I walk to Jennie's  house, the house right next to mine ever since we were young

I walk to Jennie's  house, the house right next to mine ever since we were young. I knock on the door and she immediately answers.

"Good Morning (Y/N)" she says enthusiastically like every other morning with a gleaming smile. Without a doubt, she is one of the most beautiful people and I don't need to tell her that. Her many admirers tell her every day.

"Morning" I say with a tired smile

"Let's go" she says as she walks out the door. We walk all the way to school like every morning. A bunch of people whistled at Jennie. One guy even approached us.

"Hey beautiful. Why don't we ditch the fattie?" He says. What can I say? My mother is a five star chief. She makes sure I'm well fed.
"Do you want to die" she says dangerously with an evil glare that killed the guy right there. We walked past him and continued our conversation on our way to school.

The closer we got to school, the more people greeted Jennie. I tried greeting them, to be nice, but they usually ignore me. Jennie was super popular. She was smart, athletic and fit. She hit the jackpot in life. I am very happy to be her best friend because she has the best personality.

We eventually make it to school and the crowded halls made way for Jennie, therefore for me as well. She opened her locker and love letters fell out.

"Wow, there's more than yesterday" I tease. She just rolls her eyes and dumps it all into the trash bin beside her.

"I can't believe this. It's embarrassing" she says. I lean against the locker beside her and pick up a letter that fell.

"Shouldn't you at least read it?" I ask while handing her the letter.
"No. They are all the same. Most of these people don't even know me" she says as she yanks it out my hand and throws it away.