By

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to a friend's party" I hear Jimin's voice over the phone. Why is their idol life so damn busy?!

I barely see my friends anymore. So I jump at the opportunity to see at least someone.

"Unless if you don't want to because-" I hear Jimin's panicky voice, starting to ramble but I quickly interrupt.
"Of course I'll go. Sounds great" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Really?! Awesome!" He cheers over the phone. "It's a birthday party and it's going to be kind of fancy. One of my rich friends, you see. I'm gonna eat till my stomach bursts" he says excitedly.

"Says the millionaire" I scoff underneath my breath.
"What did you say?" Jimin asks.
"Nothing. Are the rest coming along?" I ask, referring to the rest of BTS.

"Only Jungkook. The rest can't make it" Jimin says.
"Oh, what are they doing then?" I ask.
"Jungkook and I will be finished with work by the time of the party. It's some advertising. Individual shoots and whatnot" he explains, completely uninterested.
"That's pretty cool" I say, incredibly curious. I'll ask about it later.

"Anyway, how much do you wanna bet that Jungkook will get wasted?" Jimin asks.
"What, he drinks?" I ask, shocked.
"Man, you should have seen him New Year" I can hear Jimin laughing.

"Only for special occasions" Jimin adds on.
"That's...interesting" I say, thinking about a drunk Jungkook.
"What's he like when he's drunk?" I ask, incredibly curious.

"You'll just have to see at the party. If he doesn't get drunk, I'll tell you" Jimin compromises.
"Deal" I say and just as I was about to continue talking, someone else tries calling me. Looks like it's Felix. What does he want?

"Listen, I need to go but text me the details and tell me what to wear. Bye" I cut him off short.
"Sure. Bye" he says happily.
Then I answer Felix.

"What?" I ask, but not in a rude way.
"Ok, so I got a few names for you" Felix says excitedly.
"Huh?" I ask like an idiot over the phone. I furrow my eyebrows, trying to figure out what he's talking about.

"For that collaboration-you asked me for a name" Felix says and I can practically see his eyes rolling.
"Don't tell me you forgot" he says with a sigh.
"Well, I didn't think you would take THAT long to come up with a name" I defend myself.

"Get a pen and paper sister because today is the day that you choose your name and you agree to have a collaboration with us" Felix says, all jumpy.

He goes through a list of names but one really stuck out for me.
"What do you think?" Felix asks, full of hope, after he gives me all the names. He really put effort into giving me a name.

"I actually like Mystic" I say.

"Does that mean you'll finally join us with the collaboration?" Felix asks, hopeful.
"A deal's a deal" I sigh out.
"Awesome! Can't back out now. I'll text you the details" he says excitedly.

"Sure, but remember my deal. I still want my anonymity" I say strictly. I saw the up close look on the life of Felix and BTS. That's definitely not the life for me. It just seems like a lot of hate circulating, including 'the image'. I don't want to go through that experience of ridicule again.

"Yip, secret identity and stuff. Gotcha. Bye!" He basically screams over the phone with excitement as he hangs up in my hear.

I see Jimin texted me all the details to the party. A day or two later, Felix texts me the time and place for a formal meeting with his manager and other people.

The party was two days after that. Jimin told me to dress fancy. Apparently it was a black tie kind of party. I already had an idea of what I was going to wear.