Sound

"Just follow me" Jin says from behind.
"Like this?" I ask.
"Yip. You're a natural" he says with a bright smile.

"Jeez, stop acting so lovey-dovey" Yoongi grumbles.
"And stop going behind her the whole time. Just sit down on your place" Yoongi snaps.
"I'm just trying to help her" Jin counters but does as Yoongi says.

"As you said, she's a natural. Can we just play the game" Yoongi says impatiently.
"But this game is so damn confusing. Taehyung, help me out" I whine. He was the closest one sitting near me.

We are currently playing the board games Jin and I fetched.

Jin asked me earlier if I wanted to test if I was asexual. I accepted his help since I didn't know how to test myself but it also made me wonder if he knows what he's doing. He happily said he would help me but I don't have high hopes for 'his help'.

He said he will talk to me once everyone leaves. I don't know what he's going to say but I put that thought at the back of my mind since I actually want to enjoy playing games with my friends.

We are playing this complicated card-board game mixed with a machine. I don't know what to do so I can't even explain it. Jungkook keeps on peeking at my cards, then his own then mine again.

"Stop looking at her cards" Hoseok says, noticing Jungkook's apparent cheating. I wouldn't know. I was getting so frustrated with this game that I was ready to toss my cards and flip the table.

"I floop the pig and then use the lighting thunder to scare away your shnaglarf" Jungkook says as he tosses cards on the table that has nothing to do what he just said and press the button on the machine which I have no idea what it's purpose is supposed to be. He then moves someone else's character to a cave.

"Hey! That's no fair. I was just about to win!" Jimin says with a huge pout. I am pretty sure his character is the furthest from the treasure chest.

"I fold" I say as I toss my cards on the table, giving up.
"That's quite the powerful move" Namjoon says as he shifts a few characters around and dialed a number into the machine, causing it to ring.

"Aren't you going to pick it up?" Namjoon asks as he eyes the machine thing. How on Earth am I supposed to answer this thing without any sign of a phone?

Then Namjoon presses a button and out comes a little sound device. I hold it close to my ear.
"I will find you and I will kill you" the device whispered threateningly in my ear. I frown and furrow my eyebrows, trying to figure out what was happening.

Then a thing pops out of nowhere from the board game.
"Ah man-she won" Jungkook whines as he tosses his cards aggressively onto the table.

"You really are good at this game" Hoseok comments.
"Trust me. I'm not" I tell them dead serious.
"Always so humble" Taehyung says with a smile. I don't think they would believe me if I told them I actually had no idea what was happening.

"Again!" Jimin cheers.
"No" I quickly say.
"I mean-let's play another game. We struggled-I mean-played that game for about an hour now" I say, trying to play it cool.

"Yes! Let's play Monopoly" Taehyung says excitedly.
"No way. That will take forever" Yoongi quickly voices my concerns.

While they were debating-well-fighting, my eyes start wondering around. Jin's home really is big. Do the others also live in big homes?

I look at each piece of furniture and my eyes eventually travel to the walls. His walls are empty. I thought him of all people would have pictures hanging of whoever, mostly himself.