It

We all walk together to Jin's place. They all have their outfits, fitted with masks as usual. Jin was really excited for some reason. I really feel like he's up to something...

We get to his place as he greets the doorman. I just give a little wave as we make our way to the elevator and step into Jin's house. His house still sends but Yoongi and Namjoon casually walk in and barges into his kitchen, Namjoon pouring himself a glass of water while Yoongi was busy making coffee for himself.

They seem comfortable enough...

"They should be here in a few minutes" Jin says and right when he finishes, the elevator door opens to reveal a guy in a long trench coat with a mask and sunglasses. I was panicking a little. How did this guy get up here. I legit just saw Jin go through all sort of security measures.

"Speak of the Devil" Jin says with a smile as he refers to the guy.
"Jeez, take off the mask" Jin says as the guy approaches us.

I can't see his face at all. He seems frozen as he looks in my direction. I look behind me to see what he's looking at. Nothing so I turn back where he yanks off his mask followed by his sunglasses. Jungkook.

Before Jin had the chance to introduce us, he speaks up.
"Do I know you?" He asks quickly with squinting eyes. I want to answer but Jin beats me to it.

"I don't think so but anyway, this is (Y/N)" Jin introduces with a soft smile.
"Oh. Is this the one you're always talking about?" Jungkook asks Jin more quietly, acting more shy.

"Yip" Jin says enthusiastically.
"Hopefully good things" I say as I rub my neck.
"Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere? You sound so familiar" he asks again.
"So this is Jungkook" Jin completely ignores him.

"What's your surname?" Jungkook asks but quickly grows colour. Maybe this really isn't my Jungkook...

"I-I mean-" he panics and grows even more shy as he looks to the floor.
"Nah, it's all good. I am (Y/N) (Your Surname). It's nice to meet you" I say with a smile and hold out a hand for him to shake. He seems frozen as his face grows a little more red. His eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh! Felix's sister-that (Y/N)!?" He freaks out. Has Felix been talking about me?

"Yes?" I say, confused with a tilt of my head.
"Remember me!? Jungkook?" he asks with his smile. My smile grows wide. So it is my Jungkook.

I nod.
He lunges in for a hug.

"It's so good to see you again" he says in the hug and quickly pulled away as he looked me up and down.

"And you've...changed" he says with a little blush.
"Well you too. I barely recognize this face anymore. Are you sure you're the cute Jungkook I used to know?" I ask teasingly.

"Same as always" he says with a fond smile.
"Wait wait wait. You actually know her?!" Jin asks, full of shock.
"Yeah. We used to go to High School together. I showed you pictures" he says with a tilt of his head.

"I didn't see her in the photos you showed" Jin counters.
"I did. She just looks a lot different now" he says as he turns back to me with a smile.

"Impossible. I didn't recognize her in any of your pictures you showed me" Jin counters as he crosses his arms.
"Jeez, I'll show you later. Let me just catch up with her" Jungkook says as he turns back to me. Then he pouts.

"Why didn't you keep contact with me?" He asks, I might be imagining but I hear a bit of disappointment in his voice.
"I thought you were busy with high school things. I didn't want to distract you from your studies" I explain.