I

Jungkook is staring at me with a gaping mouth.
"No wonder you sounded so familiar and that room looks like the very one in all her videos. I am like a huge fan of her work-I mean-your work" he says with dazzling eyes, connecting all the dotes.

He grabbed my hands in the process as he tells me all these things.

"I'm glad you like it" I say with a smile. I feel a lot better now that someone knows.
"You really are so talented. Why aren't you an idol?" He asks but quickly realizes what he says and becomes a mumbling mess.

"I-mean-I-you-" he struggles, retracting his hands from mine but I only smile at him.
"It doesn't look like the most stable job in the world, but you would know best. I'm happy making my videos" I say with a smile.

"But haven't you ever wanted more?" He asks. I think about his question.
"Not really. I'm happy where I am now" I say. I think I'm telling the truth.
Then he looks at me as if he's dying to know something.

"What?" I ask once he started freaking me out.
"Why do you hide your face?" He blurts out, as if that's been on his mind the entire time.
"Self-esteem issues" I admit to myself and to Jungkook.

"You have nothing to feel insecure about" he says with a kind smile. I know he's only saying that to make me feel better.

"Thanks but I don't think words can help me now. I need to fix it myself" I say.
"I will be supporting you all the way" he says with his smile as he squeezes my hands.
"Thanks" I say with a smile.
"But you seem more confident than before. More out of your shell" he says with a soft smile.

"It's been years since high school. I would have hoped that I wouldn't have these problems anymore" I say with a sigh as I lean back on my seat.
"Better late then never" he says. I bite the inside of my cheek and steal a glance at him.

"And you?" I ask.
"And me what?" He asks, still keeping his eyes on me.
"Any 'better late then never' stories? Cause I can't see it" I say with a slight smile. He just looks at me.

"Yeah" he says, looking me dead in the eyes.
"Now I'm curious" I say with a slight smirk.
"Too bad" he says with a cheeky smile.

"Good night" he says quickly before I can weasel the answer out of him.
"You're annoying" I say with a face but leave his room anyway.
"Go to bed for real this time" I tell him as I switch off the lights, closing his door behind me.

A week passes and this guy has been so much trouble. He keeps on wanting to do things, feeling extremely restless in bed. We talk everyday and about the incident which makes me feel a lot better. It was at first embarrassing but when I started talking-I couldn't stop.

He keeps on mentioning my YouTube channel but I didn't pick up the hints he was dropping.
I head to work as usual, but I don't know if it's just my imagination but the atmosphere seems very tense between Yoongi and Namjoon. Did they have a fight? Like a real fight? That would be weird...so probably not.

I still get my iced-coffee every morning but with one huge difference. Jin quit his job.
He felt obligated to tell me the reason of his leave. He said something along the lines of, he already achieved what he wanted, whatever that means. I thought girls were the ones who are more confusing than guys...

Then again, I wouldn't know. I feel like I've been spending all my time with the seven of them, but I'm absolutely loving each minute.

"So, how's it going?" I ask Jungkook as we eat dinner in the dining room. He can finally walk again. Now was the time to ask how much time he still needs.

"I'm fine" I says with a slight tilt of his head, clearly confused.
"And you're stomach?" I ask.
"Oh, um, terrible. Really bad. I might have to stay another week" he says, all shy, not looking at me. I just give him a look. He's been acting pretty suspicious for a few days now.