Great.

(Just a heads up. This chapter might be sensitive to some.)

"Sure. Why not? Unless if you don't want to" Namjoon quickly says.
"Why not? Then I can threaten him with the 'I know where you live' business" I joke.

"Cool, there's a supermarket close by. We can get snacks there" Namjoon says.
"Ok...where does Yoongi live anyway?" I ask while I follow Namjoon's lead to a supermarket.

"Pretty close actually. We can walk there. Did you come by car?" He asks.
"No. I don't even have a car" I say with a shrug. He gasps.
"You don't have a car!?" He says, freaking out. I plug my ears.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? I don't have anywhere to be" I say. He opens his mouth, closes, opens again and closes again. I look at him, secretly feeling pretty proud. I made Namjoon speechless which is a pretty rare thing to do.

"W-well. What if-what if you have somewhere to be?" He asks with a face as if he won the argument.

"I can take the bus, train, taxi. There's tons of options" I say. He looks baffled once again. It seems like he froze. I can hear all the gears working in his head. I just continue walking. He eventually catches up with his eyes fixed to the floor.

"Do you have a car?" I ask.
"Of course I do" he lets out almost immediately.
"Then I can also ask you to drive me around" I say with a cheeky smile. A smile grows on his face.

"You would have to ask me really nicely" he says as he pokes my side.
"When the time comes, I'll even buy you lunch" I say.
"We'll see" he says.

We eventually get to the supermarket. We head for the chips first, then chocolates and sweets, then the cakes and finally the drinks.

I notice a couple. The tension seemed a bit too high for my liking with that couple. It was almost as if the man could snap at any moment. The woman was following behind him silently. I didn't like the looks of this so I kept an eye on them, but being discreet about it.

Namjoon was talking about some of other nonsense again. I was just nodding, half listening as my attention was on the couple. The couple approaches the booze section of the fridges. The guy starts stacking the trolley with alcohol. I hear the woman mumble.

"Please. Not too many. Please" she quietly begs.
"Don't tell me what to do" he spits out at her. He continues packing. I don't like this at all.

"That's enough" she says quietly. The guy snaps.
He pushes her up against the fridge doors, holding her by the neck. She already struggles to release his grasp from her neck.

"Don't tell me what to do" he says dangerously in her face. The look in his eyes was unsightly.

I gasp and Namjoon noticed the situation. He quickly rushes to the man and pushes him away from the woman. She drops to the floor. I quickly rush to her. She has a stream of tears rolling down her face.

"Are you ok?" I ask. She nods vigorously.
"Who the hell are you?" The man says, glaring at Namjoon. Namjoon doesn't take his eyes off the man.
The man walks closer to him.

"Stay back" Namjoon says, surprisingly calm. The man stops for a bit but walks closer to him.

"What you gonna do about it pretty boy?" the man spits in his face. He barely gets past Namjoon until he holds his arm out. This isn't going to end well. I jump to my feet, ready to help where I can.

"Oh, look at that. Pretty boy gots some balls" the man looks over to me.
"And pretty boy brought his pretty girlfriend" the man says as he licks his lips.