Try

(Continuation of different endings.)

...Hoseok.

"Just a little further" Hoseok encourages

"I'm trying dude! I feel like I'm doing all the work here!" I scream at him.

We were trying to move the couch. I was totally ready to kill my new floor but Hoseok absolutely refused and so we're struggling to move the sofa, without scraping the floor, to its new place.

"Right here" Hoseok says and I'm quick to let go on my side. As if we read each other's minds, we flop down on the couch at the same time.

"Next time-we're getting movers to do this crap" I huff out.
"Noted" Hoseok says with a flick of his finger.
"How much more of this nonsense?" I ask with great annoyance.

"I dunno" he huffs out with the same annoyance. He then jumps up with a smile on his face.
"Let's do this partner" he says enthusiastically as he gives me a hand off the sofa.
"Yes" I say with the same enthusiasm as him. We fist pump the air, going outside just to see half of everything still in the trailer. We're not even going to mention everything else in the car.

"You know what, let's do it tomorrow" Hoseok laughs in defeat.
"No way. You got me pumped up. We are doing this today" I say with determination.

The two of us were dead tired at the end of the day. We were both sticky and sweaty from all the heavy weight lifting we had to do. I look around our new house.

"Not bad. It's starting to come together" I mention as my eyes roam the room. Hoseok takes my hand in his.
"Finally" he says, smiling at me. I smile back.
"But we'll definitely have to go shopping for new stuff and whatnot. Maybe we can even start a garden" I say with fire in my eyes, despite my tired state.

"Sunflowers!" Hoseok cheers at a mention of a potential garden.
"Of course. We need to brighten this place up somehow when you're away" I say and Hoseok smiles brighter.
"You mean you, Sunshine" he says as he pokes the tip of my nose, giggling. I smile as we look into each other's eyes.

"You know, I'm so happy-being here with you" I say as I grip his hand.
"I would hope so" he laughs.
"Oh! Maybe we can even try planting a watermelon" I say with excitement.

"And what about strawberries?" He asks with the same excitement.
"I can already imagine my strawberries growing up to be puny" I joke a little. Then I gasp.

"We can finally paint the house" I saw with excitement. He laughs.
"So many plans" Hoseok says with a slight shake of his head.
"Well duh. Now that we finally have a place of our own, we can do whatever we want with it" I say with a huge smile.
"Go crazy" Hoseok says as he pecks my forehead.

"These are pretty" Hoseok says under his breath as he examines yellow curtains.
"We should also get black curtains or something dark. It will create a great atmosphere in the living room for movies" I mention as I look at the ones Hoseok pointed out. Hoseok nods at the suggestion.