Might

The hug tackle sent the rest flying up, rushing over to the two piled on top of me. Taehyung immediately tried to pry them off me.

"Chill" Taehyung says. They realized what they did and quickly got off me. I sit up but I'm quickly pulled back into a hug. I hug them back.

"I can't believe you! You left us!" Jimin starts shouting at me, quickly pulling away from the hug.
"Dude, let it go" Hoseok says.
"But she left us!" Jimin says angrily.
"You left me!" He screams angrily with a few rebellious tears falling from his face.

"I am so sorry" I say feeling like absolute trash.
"That wasn't the case" Taehyung quickly jumps in to defend me.
"What then!" Jimin screams.
"Hey, I've got neighbors. Settle down" Jin says as puts a hand on Jimin's shoulder but he yanks it off.

"I need air" Jimin says as he grabs his jacket on the couch and leaves.

"It's great to see you again" Hoseok says with a bright smile, ignoring the whole incident. A few rebellious tears flows down my face. I have a staring contest with the floor.

"I am so sorry. I should've done more" I mutter, more to myself. I'm quickly enveloped into a hug, someone rubbing my back.

"It's not your fault" I hear Taehyung's voice. He must be the one rubbing my back.
"But it is. I should've tried harder. I should've gone back to the University. I should've done something more" I say, feeling like the lowest thing on the planet.

"I don't deserve your kindness" I quickly add on before they got the chance to say anything.
"I think I should leave" I say, trying to break free from Hoseok's hug but he's not budging. I feel weak. I don't have the strength to push him away.

"No. I think you should stay. He's just being like that because we absolutely missed you. There wasn't a day that went by that you weren't on our minds" Hoseok says with a soft smile as he looks me in the face.
"We searched all over the internet for you since your phone number wasn't working every time we called or texted" he says further with a soft smile.

Hoseok always knew what I wanted to hear.
"I think you should talk with Jimin" Hoseok says comfortingly.
"Once he calmed down" he quickly adds on. I start to smile.

We gather round the living room again. Jin hands me tea.
"What about me?" Hoseok says with a pout.
"Get up yourself" Jin snaps as he sits down. He's not going to get up anytime soon.

I set down the tea.
"I really should talk with Jimin" I say as I stand up with new found determination.
"He should be approachable now" Jungkook says and the rest nods.

"I'll bring him back" I say as I leave.
"He has the keys or just text me" Jin says, referring to his many security measures. I can imagine crazy fans wanting to break in.

I find Jimin sitting on the stairs of the building.  He has his stuff on again as he looks at nothing. I sit down next to him.

"It's been quite some time, huh?" I start off.
"...Yeah" he says through his mask.
"I saw you dancing...on Saturday. You still have the same fire, the same passion. It was nice to see that some things never change" I say with a fond smile. His head lands on my shoulder.

"Sorry I got mad at you" he mumbles out.
"I was crushed when I couldn't reach you anymore" I say as I lean my head to his.
"I would be mad too" I add on.
"...I missed you" he says.
"I missed your smile. I missed your laugh. I missed your liveliness. I missed your innocence. I missed you" he says.

"I couldn't understand why I felt like I was missing something, missing a part of me. You've given me a brand new emotion, to truly miss someone. It felt terrible and I was angry at you for it. For some reason, even after all theses years, I couldn't get over it" he says with a slight crack in his voice.