It

"Nice place" Namjoon says as he walks around my apartment.
"I try" I say as I watch his actions.
"Tour?" I ask.

"For sure. Let's start with your fridge" he says as he walks to the open kitchen. I laugh at him.
"And you got an island and everything. Very fancy" he adds.

"I know right. I can just dump all my snacks and start binging" I say with a smile.
"Nice, invite me next time" he says.
"Will do" I say with a thumbs up.

"So this is the kitchen" I say as I showcase my kitchen. He laughs at my weird poses.
"And if you'd follow me, this is the living room and the balcony's right there" I say as I walk through my living room.

"Wow, you even got a balcony" he says as he presses his face against the glass slides.
"I can just open it up" I say as I slid the door with his face still glued to it.

"Get off the door man" I say with a laugh.
"Right" he says as he unsticks himself from the glass.
"I'm so glad I'm not wearing makeup today" he adds on.

"No, I think I still see half your face on there" I add on.
"You're such a liar" he says as he playfully punches me.

"Hey!" I say as I rub the spot, acting like he hurt me.
"That's what you get. That's what you get" he says aggressively as he stands me up.
"Ok ok" I say as I surrender with a laugh.

"So that's the balcony. The bathroom is just down the hallway" I say.
"Where's your room or do you just sleep on the couch" he jokes.

"Sometimes but my room and the guest room is also down the hall" I say.
"Really? Why don't we see how messy your room is" he says with a cheeky smile as he races down the hallway. I just slowly follow him to my room with a smug look on my face. I lean against the doorframe as I cross my arms. I see him standing in shock.

"What is wrong with you?" Namjoon asks with his jaw drop.
"Something the matter?" I ask smugly.
"Your room is WAY too clean. I don't see any posters and your room is too clean" he says.

"You already said that" I say.
"But why does your walls look so empty?" He asks. I just shrug.

"We NEED to go shopping for your walls" he says.
"Ok mister stylist" I laugh at him.
"But I mean, look at this" he says.
"I like my room" I deadpan.

"I never said I disliked your room."
"Then stop hating" I say.
"I'm not hating" he says, acting offended.
"And you have a bathroom. Nice..." he says as he opens the door.

"Geez, you are so nosy" I say as I sit on my bed.
"Well duh" he says as he snoops around my room, checking out some books.
He then flops on my bed.

"Sure, make yourself at home" I say as I lean back. I hear his deep chuckle.

After a bit of silence, I speak up.
"Why don't I get a movie going and order some pizza" I suggest.
"Sure but let's stay like this for a little while" he says as he slowly proceeds to hold my hand.

We lay in silence and I begin humming something. It seems like he knows it too as he hums along with me. I smile at him and he smiles back at me, dimples on full display.

"...you have such a beautiful smile" he tells me.
"You too, I wish I could steal your dimples" I say. He just laughs at me.
"Let's order that pizza" he says as he finally gets up.

"Yo, carry me" I say lazily as I lift an arm up. To my surprise, he yanks me up.
"You are such a pain" he says with a smile as I'm on my feet.
"And you are such a delight" I say sarcastically.

Namjoon walks towards the living room and sits on the couch with his long legs crossing over one another. I grab my phone and order the pizza. I stand in the kitchen as I order. I observe Namjoon as the fading yellow light hit him perfectly. It's crazy how beautiful a male can look. I am super lucky to have such an attractive friend. Whoever his crush is, sure is a lucky girl...

I finish ordering and flop next to him.
"So, what you wanna watch?" I ask as I grab the remote. He leans his head back.
"You" he mumbles. I don't hear him.

"Say again?" I ask.
"Nothing, let's watch Finding Nemo" he says.
"You sure like the ocean" I say but anyways look for the movie.

I find the movie and quickly jump up to get more pillows and blankets. I make it just in time when the movie started. I basically toss all the things in my hands over Namjoon. I don't even see him anymore. I just laugh at the moving blob.

I decide to unbury his head. I see Nmajoon's hair is super messed up now. I mess it up even more.

"Hey!" He says, trying to avoid my hand but failing miserably. He eventually accepted his face.

I messed up his hair pretty good before I stopped. I had a huge smile on my face while he had a huge frown on his.

I quickly yank out my phone to take a picture of the trapped Namjoon with weird hair.
I thought he would shout at me again but instead he smiled widely. I laughed the whole time I was taking the pictures. I was so engulfed in my own world when I got a fright when I heard a knock on the door.

"That must be the pizza" I say as I walk to the door. I get stopped be Namjoon.
"It's fine. I'll get it" he says. How did he get out from his trap that quickly?

Don't tell me he could've gotten out that huge blob the entire time...

I just shrug and gave him money. He took it and answered the door. I sit back down on the sofa. I rewinded the movie and got plates, cups and cutlery out.

Namjoon comes back with the pizza.
"Nice, it smells amazing" I say as I take the top box from him and opened it.
"Why'd you get this many?" He asks with a slight laugh.

"I didn't know what you wanted" I say as I unpack box for box from Namjoon's arms.
"You could've just asked me" he said with a laugh.
"Nah" I say as I admire the food. I am so gonna regret this later...

(I do not own the video.)