Seem

My mind couldn't process what he just said.
He stands up and lowers to my height while I sit frozen in my chair. What on earth did he just say?!

I feel Hoseok's warm hands taking my own with a bright smile on his face.

"I actually really really like you" he says with his bright smile.
"I thought it was some silly high school crush in University but I was really upset when we didn't hear from you. I had to still be positive for the sake of the other two but now that you're back, these past few months have been amazing" he says with his shining smile. I still couldn't manage to say something-anything.

"I know Seokjin already told you how he feels but I just needed to tell you" he says, squeezing my hands.
"It would be an honor if I could take you on a date one day" he ends off with his huge smile. I knew it was my turn to say something but I couldn't manage much.

"Oh, um-I-You" I say random words, my mind not processing at all.
"You don't have to give me an answer now but in return, you owe me a date" he says with a cheeky smile.

"Geez Hoseok..." I say with a smile.
"What am I supposed to say?" I ask, more to myself.
"I would like you to at least consider it" He says.

I nod.

"I will but I don't want to play with your feelings. I already have Jin's and I have no idea what's happening with Yoongi-" But Hoseok interrupts me.

"What happened with Yoongi?" He asks, his eyes squinting a little as he tilts his head.
"I don't know..." I say as I recall the time he kissed me. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't get the memory out of my head. It wasn't exactly a haunting thought but it was still something to think about. I still had the same question of if he was just playing with me or actually being genuine.

"...You like him?" Hoseok asks, getting confused as ever.
"Of course I like him. He's my friend after all" I say.
"Never mind" Hoseok says with a huge grin, looking relieved.

"But please think about it" he concludes.
"...Is this the reason for all this effort?" I ask with a soft smile.
"I needed to impress you somehow" he says sheepishly.
"You are more than just impressive to me but...thanks" I say as I peck his cheek. It must have took a lot of courage.

He immediately brings his hand up to the place I just kissed and seems to be in a daze. Then his face goes all red as he looks me in the eyes. I just smile at his adorable reaction.
"You're so freaking cute" I say with a wider smile.

I don't know if Hoseok told the others on what happened but almost a week later, Jimin invites me for ice-cream. I obviously accept the invite so after a long day of work for the both of us, we meet at sunset by an ice-cream stand in the park.

We got our ice-cream and took a walk through the park, talking about our week, our day and straight up nonsense. It was very funny to see how frustrated he got at little things. He would make excessive hand movements and would turn a little red. I could see he was trying to hold his scream in.

He told me that BTS was filming this sleepover thing. They would do everything they would like in a sleepover but in front of cameras. The idea was weird to me. Isn't it a bit awkward to be filmed while wearing your sleeping clothes and people are basically watching you have fun?

He then says that they were playing all sorts of games with punishments and rewards, but mostly punishments. I don't think I want to play with them anymore...

"We were playing karaoke too. It got a bit much at some point but we all went along with it" he says, smiling recalling the memory.

"With your voice, I'm sure it was pretty easy" I say.
"Those backstabbing traitors" Jimin says with a huge frown.
"Geez, what did they do?" I ask, trying to hold in my laugh.