I

The next day, I woke up to the sound of Namjoon's snoring.

At first, I thought it was an earthquake. I looked around the room to examine where it came from until my eyes landed on Namjoon. I wait for the next sound and I deduced that it was just Namjoon snoring. Damn, how can anyone sleep with that?

Luckily, it was not too early as the sun was already peaking through the curtains. I decided I would get up and treat the two a little.
I walk over to the kitchen, trying not to make a noise in the process. I hope they don't mind if I use a few ingredients.

I start making pancakes with a berry sauce. Namjoon's dad eventually comes walking in. He caught me red-handed while flipping a pancake.

"Good morning" he says with a bright smile. He startled me as I was in the zone. I has humming a song stuck in my head for the past thirty minutes.

"O-oh. Sir. I hope you don't mind if I use your kitchen. I just-" I quickly explain myself but he quickly stops my rambling.
"No no. It's all good. As long as you're sharing" he says with a grin.
"Of course" I say with a relaxed smile.

"Can I make you some coffee?" I ask.
"That would be fantastic. Do you know where everything is?" He asks.
"I can figure it out. Sit down Sir. You've treated me so nicely so let me do the same" I say with a smile.
"Not at all. Well then, I'll be Just next door. Call if you need something" he says and walks into the dining room.

I start searching the kitchen on where the coffee stuff might be and quickly find it. I make Namjoon, his dad and myself a cup.

I start humming that stupid song again as I turn back to the pancakes. I get startled once again when Namjoon comes into the kitchen.

"You're up early" he says. I get over my initial shock real quick.
"Yeah, did you know you snore?" I ask with a sly smile.
"So I've been told" he says as he stares at the floor with a soft smile.

"You've been productive" he turns his attention to the stack of pancakes.
"Yip, I made coffee" I say. I already gave his dad coffee.

"Nice" he says through his teeth as he moves to the cup.
He stands next to me, sipping his coffee, observing me.

"You afraid I might poison you?" I tease with a smirk. He laughs at me.
"It would be useful if I could pick up a thing or two" he says.
"Or a million" I add on.
"Hey" he says as he lightly punches my shoulder.

"Tis true. Just let me do the cooking" I say.
"That's a deal I can live by" he says slyly.
"You better do everything else like the cleaning, the washing, you know, raising the kids" I joke. It sounds like we're a married couple.

He almost spits out his coffee. He starts coughing.
"Geez, chill. It was just a joke" I say as I pat his back. He waves me off with a red face.

I do a double take on him and then turn off the stove. I was already done anyway. I take the breakfast to the table to see his dad sitting there, nose in the newspaper. I seat it down in front of him. He folds his newspaper and sets it beside him.

"Smells amazing" he says with a clap of his hands.
"Thank you sir" I say as I come back with cutlery. Namjoon arrives with the plates.

"Why are you so red?" Namjoon's dad asks him.
"I almost choked to death for your information" he says. His dad starts laughing.
"How did you turn out to be so clumsy?" He says, chuffed with himself.

We plate food for ourselves. Once they took a bite, their eyes went wide.
"I can never get used to your food" Namjoon says as he eats faster.