↻75

Three years later

Three years later

The sound of bullets whizzed through the air relentlessly, shouts and grunts of pain echoing through the battleground as Chenle expertly disposed of them from the high roof of the building.

He peered into the sniper, aiming his target around until it landed on a figure.

The girl had dyed her hair a light brown which had been cut to her shoulders, becoming more mature in her appearance as she blended in with the crowd.

"Is everyone in position?" Jeno spoke through the earpiece which earned a chorus of yes'.

Seowoo smoothly pulled her sunglasses from the top of her head, shaking her hair out as she placed them on.

"I see the target." She spoke lowly, Chenle watching her as his girlfriend began to walk after the target, weaving in and out through the crowd of people.

Her black heels clicked against the ground as she strode confidently with the wind blowing through her hair.

His lips pulled up into a proud smile when she caught up to the man- reaching up and injecting the needle into his neck and immediately walking off as nothing happened whilst his body dropped to the ground.

There was a crowd of people around him in worry as Seowoo rounded the corner, passing Donghyuck and Renjun who pretended to be the paramedics.

"Watch out Angel." Chenle spoke, seeing a suspicious man heading her way.

Seowoo glanced up at Chenle's words, spotting the man reaching into his pocket and when he reached Seowoo- he lunged for her.

She dodged him, turning around and pinning him against the wall- driving the blade deep into his abdomen with a sly smirk on her lips.

"You picked the wrong girl to mess with." She mused sardonically.

The man grunted in pain, sliding down the wall with his hand gripping his wound and Seowoo took her sunglasses off, turning her head to look up at Chenle who watched her closely.

"How was that?" Seowoo asked, reaching the rooftop where Chenle was. He looked away from his sniper to see Seowoo walking over to him, his eyes running over the length of her body then back to her face.

"You did great." He praised, smiling at the girl who could reach him without going on her tiptoes to capture his lips in a short kiss.

"Thanks baby." She winked but then walked past him and towards the edge of the roof to look over at what was happening as everything looked as if it was being taken care of.

Her eyes fell to the sleek black sniper perched over the edge and she inches closer to it.

"It always looks so cool up close." She stated in awe, reaching out and running her finger over the sniper as he let her, watching her reaching with amusement.

"You have a lot of skill to be able to work one of these." She said, moving look into the sniper- attempting to aim it around.

She heard Chenle chuckle from behind her, his large firm hand grabbing her waist and pulling her away.

Turning around, he pulled her into him with his hands on her hips.
"You'll end up shooting random people if you aren't careful Angel."

"You're right." She laughed with a nod, throwing her head back to look up at the clear blue sky with a smile.

I am happier now, are you watching over me?

"Hey," he called out to gain her attention.
"Hm?" She looked back at him.

"We've got each other yeah?"
"Always."

Chenle couldn't help but smile, leaning his forhead against hers.

"God, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me I swear."

↻ The End

↻ The End

I am out of words rn like speechless, I feel so emotional for some reason

I actually can't believe it has ended, like I literally have been writing it for ages and it's really close to my heart because I feel like my writing has grown with this book alone

I love writing this book and exploring a new side to Chenle and my own characters, developing their relationship and playing it all out

You guys really encouraged me a lot which means so much, always supporting me by reading my chapters and engaging

I love reading your comments constantly, it makes me so happy knowing my books can be an escape

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE CHENWOO OMFGG

I can't believe it's over pls let's cry together yeah

↻ That's a wrap on wings ;)