↻63

Seowoo and Chenle were in her room, sitting on the floor as she had all the paperwork she found sprawled out

Thankfully, there were no spy cams or mics in her room, closing the door in case there were any in the hallway outside her room.

"It could just be about their business, like important information." She spoke, mulling over the possibilities but before she could even begin to open any, the doorbell began to ring.

She jumped at the sound, sitting up straight with confusion plastered over her face. Walking over to the window, she could see the distinct uniform of the mailman, sighing in relief.

"I thought it was my parents...I'll be back." She told the boy, begining to walk down the steps.
The air was colder downstairs and goosebumps arose on her skin- unlocking the door to reveal the man holding the package.

"Hey, there's a package for you." He spoke, looking down at it and she smiled with a nod at the familiar man who always posted the mail to her house.

"A package...I didn't order anything but thanks Kun." She took the package from his hands, checking the box as Kun stood outside.

"Do I need to sign anything?"
He snapped out of whatever he was thinking about and shook his head.
"Oh, no that's it. I was just thinking if I had anymore addressed to this house...I think I do."

"Oh, okay." She said, waiting by the door as Kun flashed her a smile.
"I'll be right back." He spoke almost emotionless, most likely tired.

He began to walk back to his van, opening the back as he was probably looking through the mail.

As she was patiently waiting, she could hear the distinct sound of a camera shutter sounding in the streets and she immediately tensed.

Her eyes scanned around briefly, clutching the door handle tighter, feeling on edge.

She tapped her foot impatiently as Kun took his time while begining to feel anxious as if someone was watching her.

"Here it is," he began, holding out a white package without a name addressed to it. "It's just addressed to this house."

The vagueness of the package made Seowoo sceptical to even take it however, she realised it could have been for her or her parents.

Maybe it's business...

Once she grasped it in her hand, she looked back up at Kun who clasped his hands behind his back and smiled at her.

Seowoo awkwardly smiled back, her eyes flickering between his own before clearing her throat.
"Thanks for these." She said, stepping back but Kun opened his mouth to speak.

"Actually," he began but there was a creak from the steps as the familiar scent of cologne invaded her senses.

"Why are you taking so long, who's this?" Chenle spoke, eyeing the man at the door defensively.