↻69

"Yo

"Yo."

The boy who was at his desk lifted his head quickly in shock, hitting it against the shelves above him.

"Seowoo!" Jisung exclaimed as she laughed at him whilst he rubbed his head in pain.
"Whoops sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

She walked into his office room, well more like hacking room.
"Nice setup."
"Thanks, I was just rearranging." He stated. "What do you want?"

Seowoo gasped in mock hurt, hand on chest.
"Bold of you to assume I want something, maybe I just wanna spend time with my hacker friend-"

Jisung sighed loudly, turning around with a deadpanned stare.
"What is it now?"
"Well, I need you to trace what this necklace unlocks- can you do that?" She asked, holding out the angel necklace.

Jisung grasped the necklace in his hand.
"Are you sure it unlocks something?"
Seowoo nodded.
"I think it does, it's worth a try."

Jisung shrugged.
"I'll look into it."
"Thank you!" She exclaimed, hurrying out of the room.

Seowoo spotted Donghyuck walking out of the kitchen with his coffee in hand.
"Donghyuck!" She exclaimed, startling him which resulted in his coffee spilling.

His mouth fell agape in shock.
"What's the time?" She asked.
"Uh- half eight-"

"Shit I'm late!" She exclaimed under her breath, sprinting up the steps breathlessly reaching Chenle's room.

He was half awake in bed, rubbing his eyes with his hair sticking up in every direction from his slumber.

Chenle lifted his head in confusion as the girl hurried around the room to pack her books in her bag.
"What are you doing?" He groaned at the interruption from his sleep, throwing his head back onto the pillow.

"Late for school, need to go." She quipped.
"Bus?"
"Nah, Beomgyu said he'd pick me up on the way."

"Oh, okay." Chenle murmured, closing his eyes before it registered in his head and he sat up straight immediately.

"What?" He watched the girl with narrowed eyes as he pushed his hair out of his face.

Seowoo was too busy applying mascara to her lashes to reply, conscious of the time.
"Your ex boyfriend is picking you up, are you being serious?"

She scoffed lightly.
"You do know we only dated for three weeks max?"
"And? How do you know he doesn't like you still?" He demanded stubbornly, crossing his arms.

"He doesn't."
It was Chenle's turn to scoff at the girl as she looked down at her attire of a t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
"You're not going with him."

"What, do you want me to walk an hour to school Chenle?" She argued back, shaking her head. "Plus he's already coming."

"Are you being serious right now?" He deadpanned in shock. "I'm literally right here."

"You were sleeping Chenle, I wasn't going to wake you up just so you can take me School."
"So you asked your ex boyfriend?" He asked, forcing his anger down clearly becoming irritated.

Seowoo turned around with a sigh.
"I'm graduating soon anyway, we're still friends too. He's been taking me everyday- I didn't think anything of it."

"Yeah well, I do. What if I went around with some girl on my motorcycle?"

She stopped looking through the wardrobe for something to wear over her T-shirt, running her fingers through her hair.

"Theres literally nothing going on with him and I- do you not trust me?" She spoke, grabbing her jacket but realising it was thinner than paper- forcefully shoving back on the rack.

"I don't trust him."
"You don't even know him Chenle."
"I know he likes you."

She shook her head lightly.
"Not every guy I talk to likes me you know?"
"You don't know that."

"Hm? Well I'm flattered you think every single guy likes me." She joked.

Chenle sighed, dropping his head into his hands.
"Tell him not to come, I'll get Jeno to take you."

"I'm busy!" He called from the next room and Seowoo gave Chenle a pointed look.

"Listen, it's no big deal. I will literally get the bus home just for you- I'm seriously running late." She compromised, grabbing his sweatshirt from the wardrobe.

"Seowoo are you trying to make me angry?"
"No, just- ugh." She began to panic as she rummaged through her bag. "Stupid Psychology." She muttered.

"It's under your laptop." He stated and the girl went to grab it.
"Thanks."

"I'll take you." He said, standing up from the bed and stretching.
"I seriously need to leave like within the next two minutes, can you get ready that fast?" She questioned, slipped his sweatshirt over her head which she got stuck in.

Chenle sighed and grabbed the hem of it and pulled it down her head to which she innocently grinned at him.

"Who cares if you're late." He shrugged and Seowoo's mouth fell agape.
"I'm literally taking exams to get into University, it's important that I'm there for every lesson you know?"

"Who needs university."
"Chenle!" She exclaimed, groaning in frustration and grabbing her bag. "I seriously don't have time for this."

"For this? What, is me not wanting you to go with your ex boyfriend annoying for you? Why don't you think about how annoying it is for me?" He argued following her out of the room.

She stopped in the middle of the hallway, turning around.
"Okay, go get ready and take me then. I start in seven minutes."

Just as she spoke, the car horn from outside the house sounded followed by Heejin yelling out.
"Seowoo, your friend is here!"

Her and Chenle shared eye contact that he held intensely.
Jaw clenched along with his fists.

"Go, go on your friend is waiting for you." He said, turning around and slamming his bedroom door shut behind him.

Seowoo opened her mouth to speak, taking a step towards the door but stopped.
She threw her head back in frustration, biting back an exasperated groan.

"Go, you'll be late. He's just overly protective." Heejin spoke from the bottom step. "I'd take you but Jeno and I are going on a mission out of town."

Seowoo shook her head.
"It's okay, don't worry." She began to walk down the steps with a frown, glancing back up the steps and Heejin sighed.

"He'll be fine, you on the other hand are going to be late." She ushered the girl out of the house.

Seowoo began to walk down the driveway, seeing Beomgyu in his car drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

Noticing her, he grinned and waved.
Seowoo sent back a half hearted forced smile as she reached the passengers side- glancing up to the window to see the curtains of Chenle's room sway.

Well well well, what do we think