↻45

"Wait!" She whisper shouted to Chenle who was standing by the door with no weapons

"What?" He replied back, flexing his fingers in attempts to ease them up.

"Should we tag team and like WWE those guys?" She asked excitedly. "I always wanted to be in the ring and-"

"You know it's staged right?"
"Shut up." She grumbled, shoulders slumping. "What are we waiting for?"

Chenle sighed, standing up.
"Go hide in your closet or something, I'll be back."
"But I wanna help, plus they're low-key hot and I'm not missing the opportunity of falling in love with an enemy."

Seowoo spoke as she walked towards the door and placed her hand on the doorknob ready to open it.

Chenle grabbed the back of her t-shirt- pulling her away from the door.
"You're not falling in love with your enemy who literally are trying to kill you, are you stupid?"

"Kinda, but they're hot."
Chenle scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah right." He mumbled bitterly. "Hot my ass."

There was distinct banging around the house and Seowoo cleared her throat.
"Listen, I want to help- I don't even care what you say because I don't listen to you but I'm going to go beat their asses because they broke my parent's house and if they did then I'm dead."

Chenle poked his tongue on the side of his cheek then grazed the lipring with his teeth as he ultimately gave in.
"Don't get stabbed again."

Seowoo grabbed the weapons from the boy, giving him a grin and a thumbs up.
"Hotties here I come."

Chenle opened the door, his posture straightening and oozing brutality as he strode towards the first victim.

Without hesitation, his fist went launching into the guy's face- stumbling into the ground as Chenle advanced on him.

"Don't go downstairs yet." Chenle ordered Seowoo who was about to go downstairs. She tsked, shrugging it off as she began to quietly walk down the steps.

"Break into my house and think you own it?" She muttered under her breath- grasping the baseball bat from the display of her Father's.

She gripped it tight in her hands as she began to walk down the dimly lit hallway, swallowing down her nerves as she mentally prepared herself.

Come on, be a badass

Right.

She straightened her posture, taking her hair out of the hair tie and shaking it out to fall naturally.

Chenle was behind her, rolling his eyes as he shoved his cap on her head in irritation and walked right past her.

She narrowed her eyes, glaring at the back of his head.
"There she is." A voice spoke out.

Seowoo glanced towards the kitchen as the tall melanin boy stalked towards her as he twirled a knife around in his hand.

He had a captivating smirk on his lips, dressed in a simple black tank top to show off his muscles and black skinny jeans to accentuate his long lean legs.