↻7

"I can't kill someone!"

Chenle didn't answer for a few seconds, his sharp eyes drawing down to her frame before he scoffed.

"How pathetic." He muttered, "Suit yourself, I don't really care to be honest."

"Why can't you kill him." She hissed, clutching her head in pain.
"Oh, I'm just chilling you know- if I could move I fucking would." He spat out, irritated by the situation, clenching his fists.

Seowoo glanced at the man who had just picked up the case, stumbling up to his feet.

"I don't want to be a murderer, I can't...I just, I don't want to be a monster."
A scoff fell from the boy's lips- bitterly poking the side of his cheek with his tongue.

"Monster." He repeated lowly before rolling his head back at the pains in his neck, it cracking. "Sorry to burst your bubble Angel, you're talking to a monster right now actually."

Seowoo leant her head against the wall, stuck in two minds with her heart caught in her throat unable to think straight.

"Kill him or leave."

"At 4pm today, the Neo subway station had been intentionally blown up, leaving 148 identified bodies dead- 126 injured and 102 missing."

"Oh my God, those poor people- there must have been kids there!"
"They didn't even know what was going to happen, it makes me sad."

I knew.

Seowoo couldn't breathe, couldn't move- she couldn't process it fast enough. The rising taste of bile grew up her throat at the image of the damages done.

She rushed up to her feet, blurred vision and head aching painfully- her parents voices becoming distorted as she heaved over the toilet bowl.

Everything she had consumed had been regurgitated back out, tears streaming down her face and heart clenching painfully until she was throwing up nothing but air.

Seowoo gasped for air, it burdening down her mind, her heart.

It was her fault.
She could have saved them.

"Is Renjun dead yet?" Chenle asked as he strolled into the infirmary where Doyoung was stitching Renjun up.

"Not yet, don't get too excited." The boy on the hospital bed grumbled out, voice hoarse.

"It hit an artery, luckily he'll live though."
"The rest?"
"They're okay." Doyoung spoke, throwing the bloodied tissues away.

"But Taeyong is furious," Doyoung turned to face Chenle. "And you were the only conscious one..."

"So he wants to see me?" Chenle asked yet he already knew his fate.
Doyoung sent him a sympathetic look, sighing.

Chenle turned around, blankly walking out towards the doorway.
"I'll be here when he's done." Doyoung spoke, grabbing a new medic kit as the eighteen year old boy disappeared around the corner.

"It isn't his fault." Renjun croaked out and the elder boy nodded.
"I know."
"Why is it always him though? Why is he the one who gets hurt for us?"

" "Why is it always him though? Why is he the one who gets hurt for us?"