↻43

Only fools fall for you

"Interesting." Seowoo muttered, her legs in Jaemin's lap as she flicked through Jeongmin's diary again.

Jaemin was looking at her blue fluffy socks, running his fingers over the fluffiness which probably looked extremely odd to everyone else.

"I want these too."
"I'm broke, buy them yourself Hun."

"Did he have any tattoos-" Chenle halted once he walked into the room to see Jaemin and Seowoo on the sofa. "Do you have a foot fetish?" He retorted.

Jaemin glared at him.
"Shut up, I'm having quality time with Woowoo."

Chenle's eyes drifted over to where Jaemin had his other hand on her knee and a glimmer of irritation flashed past him.
"Did he have any tattoos?" He asked again and Seowoo glanced over at him.

"Yeah, I think he had a cresent moon on his upper arm and one of a cliche flower."
"Oh, nevermind then." Chenle muttered, shaking his head at the theories Seyeon had come up with.

After she spoke, Seowoo immediately halted everything.

"Oh my God." She uttered out, both the boys glancing at her.
"What?" Chenle asked as her face paled.

Seowoo immediately straightened up, flinging her feet from Jaemin's lap and he whined at the fact he was trying to look up the brand name on his phone.

She stumbled from the sofa and rushed over to Chenle who was watching her struggle.
Frantically, she began flicking through the pages of the diary when she stood next to him.

There was a drawing of the pitch black sky, white and yellow stars drawn into it with a moon inked in blue standing out.

"Holy shit, do you see this." Seowoo spoke out in surprise and Chenle lowered his head down to look at what she was pointing to.

His head was at level with hers, shoulders brushing and the scent of his shampoo was drifting over to her.

"Blue moon?" He commented and Seowoo gulped then nodded.
"He had a tattoo of a moon in blue ink."

"Blue moon..." He trailed off, grasping the notebook and closing it- the letters BM standing out. A smirk fell on his lips as he held it up. "I think we just found our clue."

"A gang symbol?" She asked with wide eyes and he hummed.
"I don't think I've seen this before though, I'll ask Jisung."

Seowoo nodded, wondering if what she was about to discover would change her view on her Brother.

The girl glanced up at Chenle who was immersed into flickering through the pages to notice the girl who was watching him intently with a small hue of a smile on her lips.

"Losers." Jaemin muttered to himself.

Seowoo stood in her room, rubbing the back of her neck as she glanced at the display in her wardrobe.

Reluctantly, she began to take them down as she thought it would be safer to move it over to the gang house so they could investigate it together.

The girl began to place all the clues she had put together in a bag, making a mental reminder to take it tomorrow.

Silent, her house was eerily quiet without her family and she sighed- putting on some music to ease her nerves.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and the girl huffed, grabbing it to click on the newest text she had gotten.

Once her eyes fell on it, her face paled.

Jeongmin

Hello Princess

He really said I'm tired of being dead