↻47

"Aren't your parents here?" Heejin asked, crouched down as she began to gather the discarded ripped pieces of paper from his work notebook off the floor

Seowoo had been basically unresponsive as she stared at the broken photo frame whilst Jaemin kneeled down in front of her- bandaging her heel up.

"No, business trip in China."
"Oh, what do they do?"
"They just have their own business in medicine, they ship it out to other places."

"You must miss them, being alone in this house."

Seowoo shrugged at Heejin's words.
"They're never really around."
"What do you mean?" Jaemin asked with a concerned frown.

"Since...well forever- I've never been close to them like never bonded or anything. They talk to me if they need to tell me something and that's about it."

"Wow...they know that you're grieving too so why shut you out?"
"Dunno, they just think I'm a suicidal teen daughter who needs medication to be happy."

"I can't believe they would leave you alone knowing how upset you are." Jaemin said disapprovingly, carefully tying the knot.

"I guess they want to get away from this place."
"Could've taken you with them."

Seowoo shrugged in response, too frazzled by what had happened as she glanced at the bed.
"What do we do about the money?"
"Nothing for now babe, you need to rest a bit."

"Yeah, pack your bags dumbass- you're staying with us." Donghyuck spoke as he popped his head around the doorframe.

Mum

What happened? We got a security alert from the house.
Did someone steal our valuables?
What about the safe?
Is the house okay?

Someone just broke in, I'll get somebody to fix the damages

The damages??
Seowoo is the house in a bad shape? You know how much stuff in the house is worth a lot? Did you check in mine and your Father's room if anything was stolen?

I don't think they went in there don't worry

How can I not worry Seowoo
I can't believe this happened
Were you not in the house?

I was

You should have called the police to stop them!
You never know what these burglars could do

I'm okay Mum

No what if they stole precious heirlooms or the valuables we have stored?
Jeongmin's things too, we can't let anyone take them, they're precious!
Please check!