↻74

Chenle and Seowoo both layed on his large platform balcony attached to his room- a thick blanket under them as they wordlessly watched the stars

It was calming, serenity lingering over them which contrasted the hectic painful couple of month to a year.

Seowoo couldn't help but smile, earning his confused and curious gaze.
"What are you smiling about?" He asked as she looked up at the stars shining bright in the sky.

"I'm just...happy."
"Yeah?" He asked, joy sparking at her words.
She nodded, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Everything is out...the case is solved and Jeongmin...can rest in peace now." She said with a bittersweet smile. "I can move on with my life too."

Chenle smiled at her world, leaning over to place a loving kiss on her forehead.
"I'm proud of you." He said which she scrunched her nose up and looked up at him.

"For what?"
"Just... being so strong and staying true to yourself. You're really admirable you know? I'm such an idiot for doubting you so much when we met."

"Yeah you were quite an idiot, you hated me so much." She pointed out and he groaned, letting his head fall back with his arm under it to support his neck.

"It seems like ages ago." He spoke softly. "When we met...I didn't know it would lead us here."

She hummed in agreement before turning on her side to face him, watching his features illuminate from the night sky.

"Do you think if we didn't meet we'd still end up together somehow?" She asked and he glanced at her brown sparkling eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah, I do." He spoke truthfully. "I feel like...you're my soulmate."

"I didn't know you felt that way."
"It's just...I've never felt this way before and sometimes I'm scared but you make me feel so appreciate and happy that I can be myself."

"Chenle..." She trailed off, reaching over to lovingly brush here thumb across his cheekbone as she stared into his eyes, captured into his gaze.

"I love you."

Her words were sincere as she looked him in the eyes with a smile, catching him off guard as his breath hitched.

No one had ever told him that before and a weird sensation bloomed in his chest, an uncontrollable sheen of tears over his eyes as he smiled back at her.

"I love you Seowoo, I love you so god damn much."

Awww cute

Awww cute

ANYWHORES I should kill them off next chapter, too much fluff 🙄