Seowoo scoffed out angrily, throwing her phone to the side without replying.
Frustrated, she began to walk up the stairs while tying her hair up in a low bun that fell at the nape of her neck.

She pushed open the door to Chenle's room to see his back facing her as he began to put his expensive looking watch on.

Dragging her feet over to him, she slid her arms around his torso which elicited him to tense up but he quickly realised it was her.

Resting her cheek against his broad back.
"Mum wants me to go home."

"It's not safe for you there." He spoke, the vibrations of his voice bouncing off his back and onto her.

She tightened her grip around him for comfort.
"I know..." She trailed off.

"Does she know about me?" He questioned, not knowing much about her relationship with her parents.

"She knows you from the day she saw you in the house and overhead us talking on the phone...so she just pieced it together."

Chenle nodded hesitantly, wondering what her parents thought of him but turned around to face her.

Her chin was now resting on his chest as she looked up at him with a smile and eyes that glinted up at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked curiously which only widened her grin.
"I'm smiling at you."
"Why..." He laughed.

"Because...I just appreciate you- you know?"

Chenle felt the sensation of warmth flush his cheeks and his pulse quicken against his chest, his hand pushing back the stray pieces of hair from her face as he adoringly gazed down at her.

"You make me feel nervous." He admitted in a whisper and Seowoo raised her brows, biting back a smile.

"Nervous? Am I that intimidating?" She joked boastfully.

Chenle lightly rolled his eyes before gently pinching her cheek.
"You're annoying."
"You love it though." She winked which made him laugh.

They both swayed side to side for a short while just enjoying each others embrace.
Seowoo shifted so her arms were now hooked around his neck and her feet lifted off the floor slightly.

"Why are you so tall, not fair."
"Why are you so short?" He retorted at the girl who glared at him.

Chenle was staring down at Seowoo, pupils dilated as he fell deeper into the swirls of brown whilst she talked.

"I think I found out what the access key cover was." She began, her thumb subconsciously running across the nape of his neck and hair.

Chenle hummed to show he was listening although he was far too interest in her features for it to recollect in his brain.

"I was looking into it and I think he gave me the necklace because it opens something. The company of the necklace is for hiding like access keys."

"Really? What do you think it opens?"
"Hm, not sure but we can try look into it tomorrow?"

"Sounds good." He brushed off and Seowoo nodded, about to speak again.
"So we can go to-"

She was promptly cut off by the feeling of the cold metal ring pressed against her own lips, stunned momentarily until he pulled away watching her reaction.

"What was t-that for?" Seowoo stumbled over her words in a fluster.

Chenle shrugged.
"I was seeing how nervous you get."
"Oh," she paused. "Nervous? Pfft yeah right."

He raised his brows.
"Really?" He spoke unconvinced and Seowoo nodded, pursing her lips together.

Chenle was silent for a moment before a mischievous glint sparked in his eyes and he effortlessly picked the girl up- placing her to sit on the desk next to him.

Her eyes widened in shock, breath hitching as he leant over her with his hands either side of the desk, tilting his head.

She could see his cloudy brown eyes staring at her and a smirk on his lips victorious of the red blush blooming on her cheeks.

"I thought you said you don't get nervous." He spoke lowly into her ear which sent her heart into overdrive.

She couldn't even form a sentence and Chenle chuckled at her before kissing her cheek and pulling away.

"Cute." He said as he began to walk out of the room, after sending her a wink.

" He said as he began to walk out of the room, after sending her a wink