Chapter sixteen : pizza and dark green

Start from the beginning

Me and Isaac sat in the backseat while Tyler in the driver seat and Michael in the from passenger seat. Tyler put on the radio and the ride over to the new place was filled with awful singing from all of us, at least were self-aware right?

Tyler parked his car beside Darryl's black Camaro, Darryl had already gotten us a table since he came a little early. Taking off my seatbelt I opened the door, making sure not to hit Darryl's car with the car door in the process.

I closed the door and started walking over to the entrance were Darryl was standing waiting for us, I smiled at him as I walked over and he returned the smile and oh my God im sure my stomach did a full on backflip.

The rest soon caught up to me and we made it inside, " good to see you dar" Michael said hugging Darryl as soon as we made it to our table, " likewise" Darryl chuckled as he returned the hug.

Adam still haven't showed up but Adam was always late so we didn't worry. After about five minutes Adam came running in apologising for being late saying that he had to literally peel his little sister off him, " yeah dude im pretty sure that devil is made of glue" Adam huffed as he sat down beside me.

Darryl was sitting beside me like how we sat at the cafeteria earlier today. The waitress came over and gave us out menu and asked we wanted for drinks, Tyler orders coke so did Michael and Isaac, Darryl ordered a bear while me and Adam ordered water.

" dude u ain't twenty-one," Tyler said as soon as the waiter left, " didn't realise I knew the owner until like right before you guys arrived, he's chill about it, I can order one for you if you want?" Darryl said as he looked through the menu.

" I have to drive so I can't. Wait, Darryl why the hell you drinking when you have to drive home later!" Tyler whispers shouted at Darryl, " dude you know me, wouldn't be the first time" Darryl replied as he closed his menu looking over at Tyler.

" your right, but when you get a ticket don't expect me to not say told you so" Tyler sighed but smiled at Darryl who started chuckling, we all were too caught up in watching the two we didn't realise the waiter was back.

" Oh shit, sorry. Could you give us two minutes we still haven't figured out what we want" Michael said looking at the waiter apologetic.

The waiter nodded his head and returned to the kitchen. " okay I was thinking we could order two big pizzas if that's fine with yall" Isaac suggested shifting his eyes between us all. We agreed and settled on one with half pepperoni and halm, and one with half chicken and beef.

The waiter came back and we ordered and as we waited on the food I suddenly had the urge to go use the toilet, " yo dipshit I need to use the toilet move" I said making Adam chuckle before standing up, I thanked him and started making my way over to the sign that said WC but stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed a table with four familiar people sitting around it.

' Why are they here' ' they definitely are following us' 'oh my God they are following us' fear started running up my spine and u could feel my heartbeat fastening, but before I could get in panic mode I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I snapped my head at the person to see Darryl with a smile in his face, but it wasn't the normal smile Darryl had, it was like a 'move' smile. He started pushing me towards the bathroom and into the boys toilets.

" Darryl the people at the table is the same people at the school, I walked past them when I was on a walk with tomato and that talked about going somewhere around seven since some other people were coming seven-thirty, Darryl they're following us what are we going to do what if they want to hurt us-"' I whispered, I was really freaking out now, I was gonna continue when Darryl pulled me into a hug.

" I know I saw them when I got the table, but remember whatever they want, I won't let them hurt us okay? It's likely they might just be here at the same time as us okay? So try to enjoy the food here and not think about them, don't let them ruin your mood okay?" Darryl whispers back rubbing his hand soothingly up and down my back.

I nodded and took a deep breath, they might just be here at the same time don't freak out zak. " well I don't have to use the toilet anymore, wanna go back?" I asked making Darryl chuckle before he took me hand and we started making our way back to our table.

Oh my god, Darryl is holding my hand, im sure my face was as red as Tyler's jacket, which is bright red, by the way, since Adam was laughing at my face when we sat down.

While we were in the bathroom our food had arrived as well as our drinks. The place was pretty full, but that's to be expected since they just opened up this week, but I was sure surprised how fast the food came.

I took a slice of pepperoni and immediately took a bite. I moaned at the delicious bite of pizza which made the group look at me weird before taking a bite themselves and having the same reaction.

We ate almost all of the pizzas only two slices left, we all had emptied up our drinks and now we were just talking, having a good time in general. Suddenly I remembered the guys that me and Darryl had a bad feeling about and looked over at their table, relief washed over me when I saw that their table was now empty.

I looked back at Darryl and was about to tell him that they'd left, but before I could say something the sound of shots and screaming made its way into the restaurant.

____________________________

Og boy, I promise to not stop the story this time, because I definitely didn't do that last time I left on a cliffhanger:p