Chapter fifteen : Michael

My favourite season was the cold ones, when the leaves fin alt turn red, yellow and brown. when they've finally fall and covered the streets, oh when the snow first falls, that feeling of winter, it felt like home.

I smiled as we continued to walk down the street, I was to focused on my surroundings that I didn't realise the sun had already gone down. I sighed knowing Isaac would probably be worried if I didn't return home soon so we starting making our way back home, slowly though.

I usually listen to music when I go on walks with tomato but it's calming to have one walk without, just listening to the sound of my shoes hitting the pavement, cars driving by, nothing could ruin this moment.

That was until the guys from the cafeteria suddenly appeared in front of me. if I haven't been scared before I was definitely now, it felt like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.

' you need to walk past them' I voice said from inside my head, at least it didn't seem like they had recognised me. I kept my head low as I quickly walked passed them, but that didn't stop me from hearing a bit of their conversation.

" seven-thirty, we go there around seven get a table and wait, well strike at the right moment, we have to make sure it's him though, boss won't go easy on us this time"

'What?. That's the time we leave, they can't be talking about us right? Zak pull yourself together they aren't talking about us, calm down' my thoughts were running at a hundred and before I knew it I was at my front door, key in hand on the way to unlock it.

The guys weren't talking about us, that's what I've been telling myself the whole walk after passing them, I need to get inside.

I unlocked the door and was immediately met by Isaac, Tyler and Michael, " Zak you can't just leave your phone here and not return for one and a half hou- " Isaac started yelling but stopped once he saw my face, as if the worry on his face wasn't clear before it was definitely now.

" come inside zak," Michael said calmly and grabbed tomato leash out of my hand before helping me inside. My heart was still beating like crazy as I Michael helped me take off my jacket and shoes.

" tell us what happened zak," Isaac said right when Michael had helped me to the couch while Tyler got a glass of water, " nothing happened, I just took a few wrong turns and though I was lost for a second"

I didn't want to tell them about the guys, I mean Issac didn't even know who I was talking about in the car, and it was probably nothing. I looked up at Issac who looked like he didn't believe me, " I haven't seen you that pale in months zak, what happened" Issac asked once more, it was gonna be hard convincing him that nothing really happened.

To my saviour, Michael stepped in before I could answer, he must have realised I didn't want to tell what actually happened. " it's okay Issac, he can tell us when he's ready. Go up and get some rest, I'll wake you up so that you can get ready, im guessing you want to take a shower as well right?"

Isaac calm down! Zak go get some rest ill wake you up in a bit, im guessing you want to take a shower before we go as well right?

a sudden headache hit me, I grabbed my head feeling as though I might faint from the pain. " Zak what's happening?! " I heard Issac yell panicked, " I've heard that before, I just don't know where or when" I groaned out, opening my eyes I looked up to see Isaac and Michael look at each other, they had this look on their faces I couldn't understand if it was good or bad.

" I'll help you up zak," Michael said holding his hand out, I took it and decided to ask about what just happened later. " Isaac get some pain meds, Tyler fill his glass up and bring it upstairs," Michael said before we started making our way up the stairs.

When we reached the top Michael went and opened my door for me and I walked in and right over to my bed, I guess I was really tired when I think about it. Tyler and Isaac followed soon and Isaac handed me some pills for my head and Tyler gave me the glass filled with water.

I put the two pills in my mouth and drank half the glass of water before putting it on my nightstand, Michael made Isaac and Tyler leave before packing me in with my blue fluffy blanket, " try to get a little rest and don't worry about Issac ill take care of it, I'll wake you up in an hour alright?" Michael said as he smiled at me, why does it feel like I've known this person my whole life.

As sleep was taking over me I mumbled out something without thinking, " why does it feel like I know you so well, like you've been here all along?" I didn't get to hear the answer before sleep took over me but I swear that this has happened before, but when?

____________________________________

Is Zak mby getting his memory back? Well see what I decide to write later on😌✊🏻

unedited btw

Urs friendly toiletowater🙏🏻💦🥤