A Small Adventure

Hailey takes a shower and gets ready except for her clothes.  "She kneels before Martha.  "What may I wear, Miss?"

“Something comfortable."   Martha put on her suit and looks at Hailey.

Hailey opens her bag and pulls out pants, a t-shirt, a bra, and some panties.  "Does this work?"

“Yes, but without the panties.”  Martha fixes her hair and then puts on her dress and shoes. She puts a collar and a leash on Hailey.

Hailey puts the panties back into her bag.  Then she dresses.  She feels the collar around her neck and is surprised that she has to leave the house in this manner.  She won't run anymore.  She wants to stay.

Martha takes a hold of her leash and starts walking to her art studio.   She opens the door seeing the students.  She smiles.

Hailey blushes profusely.  Everyone is seeing her like this.  She wants to hide, but she won't.   She wants Miss to be proud of her.

Martha walks around watching the students work.  She sees one of her boy subs and kisses his cheek and pats his head.  “Good job.”  Martha drags Hailey.

Hailey pouts and frowns but remains quiet and respectful.  She keeps her head lowered and her hands clasped together in front of her.  She tries not to be jealous or upset.  Miss has a right to have others.

Martha stands in front of the students.  “You’re all doing amazing, and you don’t have to do it like the reference.  Please use your own style."

Hailey stands there feeling the eyes gaze upon her.  Her skin feels like it's on fire, but she stands still slightly behind her.

Martha ties her hair, and she looks at Hailey.  “Kneel.”  She starts explaining some points to the students.

Hailey kneels beside Martha wishing she could vanish into thin air.  She's glad she's not restrained and that she hasn't been made to speak.  That offers her a tiny bit of dignity and solace.

Martha finishes up and then looks at Hailey to stand up.  She starts walking to her apartment.  “Good girl.”

Hailey smiles feeling good to be praised.  "Thank you, Miss. "  She follows Martha home with a little more pep in her step.

Martha smiles and continues leading Hailey on her leash back to her apartment and opens the door when they arrive.  She looks at Hailey and says, “Take off my shoes and get my bath ready."

Hailey kneels down for Martha to put a foot on her leg.  She removes her shoes gently.  Then she goes to the bathroom starting up the water making sure it's the perfect temperature.

Martha walks into the bathroom.  “Undress me,” is her simple command.  She smiles. 

Hailey removes Martha's skirt and panties but doesn't touch her skin as much as possible.  Then she stands and removes her top and bra.  She offers her hand to help Martha step into the bathtub.

Martha steps into the bathtub.  She enjoys the feel of the warm water on her skin.  She relaxes and closes her eyes.  “C’mon, start washing my hair.”

Hailey carefully wets Martha's hair.  Then she grabs the bottle of shampoo squeezing a quarter sized amount in her palm.  She lathers it into Martha's hair and smiles.  Hailey massages her scalp and lets the shampoo sit for a few minutes before rinsing it out.  She's super cautious so she doesn't get it in her eyes.

"Condition my hair as well.”  Martha looks up at Hailey smiling.  “Anna is coming tomorrow."

Hailey conditions Martha's hair and looks at her.  "Okay, Miss."  She thinks it's nice that Miss's friend is visiting.

Martha checks her hair and then nods.  “My body, get to work.”   Martha gives Hailey the soap.

Hailey gently cleans each of Martha's body parts.  She licks her lips wanting to touch her, but she was on her best behavior.

Martha nods then rinses her body.  She gets out and looks at Hailey.  “Towel and get my outfit ready.”  Martha smiles and pats Hailey’s head.

Hailey takes the fluffy towel and wraps it around Martha.  "Do you need me to dry you off, Miss?"  She waits to do exactly the right things.  She wants to belong to her.

“No, I will dry myself off.”  Martha starts drying herself.  Then she starts styling her hair.  She puts all of the products in her hair and scrunches up her hair.   She smiles and starts using the hairdryer.

Hailey walks to the bedroom and picks out an outfit for Martha.  She asks her if she should bring it to her or lay it out in the bedroom.

Martha puts on some panties and then a bra.   She looks at Hailey and puts on the outfit that Hailey chose for her.   Then she sits down at the edge of the bed.

"Miss, you look beautiful."  She kneels on the floor near her waiting for any order.  She will be the best slave she can.

Martha smiles and kisses Hailey’s lips.  “Thank you  baby.  Bring me that box.”

Hailey smiles feeling great.  She hurries and delivers the box to Martha.  She is curious of what's inside.

Martha opens the box and holds up her new strap on that’s 24 inches and glass not silicon so it will hurt more.

to be continued...