Hailey's First Day of Training

Martha sleeps and holds Hailey tightly.  She wakes up the next morning and just stares at Hailey.

Hailey feels like she's being watched.  She turns over and looks at Martha.  She just blinks and stares.

“Morning, Hailey.  Get ready for your first training day.”  Martha smiles and traces over Hailey’s lips.  She licks her lips.

"What should I do to get ready, Miss?"  Her stomach is in knots.  She doesn't know what to expect.

“Nothing.  Kneel in the living room 'til i give you a treat to start out training day.”

"Yes, Miss," she says reluctantly.  She walks to the living room and kneels waiting for Martha to join her.

Martha comes wearing only a shirt.  She pets Hailey and takes the rice container. She puts some rice on the floor and says  “Kneel here."

Hailey gets up and kneels atop the dry rice.  She doesn't think it's too bad yet.  She waits for further instruction.

Martha grabs her strap on and puts it on.  She smiles and points to the dildo.  “Start sucking. Today is about focus and deep throating." 

Hailey gulps and takes a deep breath.  She opens her mouth and starts sucking on the strap  on's dildo.

Martha lifts up her shirt revealing her body then her breasts.  She takes off her shirt throwing it to the side.  She bites her lip and throws her head back.

Hailey's weight shifts, and she feels the discomfort in her knees.  This will be a long day, she thinks to herself.  She continues sucking on the dildo.  She contemplates moving the rice aside with her hands but knows Martha would see her.

Martha pulls on Hailey’s ear.  “Bitch, did I say you can do that?  Hands up and suck me like you mean it.”

Hailey puts her hands up.  She cringes because she even stopped before touching it, but she still got yelled at.  She starts sucking it like it's a real cock.

Martha plays with Hailey’s hair and then she pulls out of her mouth.  She takes off the strap on anf spreads her legs a bit.  “Eat me out.   Won’t that be better?”

Hailey moves her head closer and starts licking Martha's slit.  She probes at her folds teasing with her tongue.

Martha bites her lip.  “C’mon. you can do better than this.”  Martha glares at Hailey.

Hailey pushes her tongue inside the rest of the way and finds her pussy hole.  She starts moving her tongue in and out, in and out.

Martha holds Hailey’s shoulders as she moans.  “That’s right, baby, make me proud of you.”   Martha plays with Hailey’s hair.

It was a strange feeling, but she worked harder to please her.  She takes her tongue out and starts attacking her clit.

Martha grips on Hailey’s hair.  She cums.  “Clean me up, baby.”

Hailey laps up her cum and cleans her up.  Then she sits back slightly and looks up at Martha.

Martha gives Hailey a soft kiss.  She puts a pen and a paper on the floor.  “There, now write me an essay on why you should listen to me.”

Hailey picks up the pen and neatly starts to write an essay like Martha tells her to do.  "Miss, when I finish, may I please tell you something?"

Martha nods.  She sits down and crosses her legs.  She stares at Hailey and smirks, finding it very amusing to watch Hailey.