Dinner

Hailey locates Martha's bedroom and quickly gets dressed.  She brushes her hair and considers making a run for it.  She walks to the table and has a seat in the chair next to Martha's.

Martha gives Hailey her plate she sits down and starts eating while staying quiet.

Hailey hesitantly starts eating.   She didn't realize just how hungry she was.  She feels really tired too.  She eats silently.  The longer she eats, the heavier her eyelids feel.  She wasn't about to sleep.  She couldn't trust this woman, or could she?

Martha watches Hailey, and she starts playing with her hair.  “Sleepy already?”  Martha tilts her head letting her curly hair fall to the side.  She smiles widely showing her teeth a bit.

"Between my flight and being abducted, I've been through a lot.  Of course I'm tired.  Will you please bring me to my hotel now?"

Martha starts laughing really loud.  “What hotel?”  She calms down and drinks some water.  “This is your home from now on.”

"You can't make me stay!"  Hailey knows she couldn't outrun her right now.  She decides that tonight when she's asleep, she'll attempt an escape.

Martha slaps Hailey.  “I dare you to say that again or challenge me, bitch.”   Martha gives Hailey her sharp eyes.

Hailey glares right back at her.  "I could easily overpower you.  I'm not concerned."

Martha frowns and pulls Hailey’s hair.  “Listen up  bitch.  You’re in my house and under my control.  If you dare try anything, I will kill you.   I’m not afraid to do that,  and also I was going easy on you, but then you don’t deserve it anymore."

“Hailey's eyes go wide.  She didn't peg her as a killer just as someone looking for a fun night perhaps.  She crosses her arms and decides she'll have to be careful.

Martha lets go of Hailey's hair.  “That’s right.  Now go sleep on the floor in my room.”

Hailey thinks it's perfect because she can escape easier.  "May I have a pillow and blanket to use please?"  She had to hold back her anger.

Martha shakes her head.  “The carpet is enough for a worthless slut like you, and try escaping at night because trust me you can’t." 

Hailey balls her hands into fists and storms off.  She is so pissed at her.  She sits down on the floor fuming.