Punishment- pt 2

Hailey stands up straighter, still bent over with her hands against the wall and her head down.  Her neck starts getting sore, so she rolls her head around.  She does this quickly unsure if it's allowed and returns to her head down position.

Martha stands up and puts the level higher.   “I said up, didn’t I?”   Martha frowns and pulls on her hair.  “Try that again and we will start these 20 minutes over again."

Hailey practically locks her body in place.  She can't start over.  She can't believe it's only been 20 minutes.  It feels like an hour minimum!  She feels so weak and needs to cum so badly.  She holds back her whimpers and tears but knows one or the other is inevitable.

Martha gropes Hailey’s ass.  “Do you want this to finish early?"  Martha checks the time.  “You have 40 minutes left." She smirks.

Hailey does want it to end early.  Was this a trick?  "Yes, please, Master," she begs.  She immediately shuts up afterwards just in case.  She feels her legs shaking.  She clenches her teeth.  Her tears start, but she cries silently.

Martha comes closer to Hailey.  “Hm...but I have work in a bit, and U got dressed." She smirks.  “I was going to make you eat me out so you can end it early.”

"Please, Miss.  I'll eat you out. I'll do anything!  Please!!!!"  She holds her breath to hold back a moan.  "Please," she whispers.

“If my clothes get messy, I’ll lock you up with 20 in each hole, understood?"  Martha unties her.  “I will stop them when you get to work.”

Hailey drops to her knees and pulls down Martha's pants and panties.  "Would you like to sit, stand, or lay down, Miss?"  She wishes she was already in position so that she could start and have them turned off.  It's sweet torture, and she can't endure it if she's not allowed to cum.

Martha lays down and looks at Hailey.  “If anything gets dirty you’re dead tonight." Martha lays back and watches Hailey.

"Yes, Miss."  She moves her pants and panties so they won't get messy.  She buries her face in Martha's pussy.  She licks her clit quickly flicking it with her tongue.  She moans and thrusts her tongue into Martha's pussy hole.  She works it in and out at a medium pace.

Martha stops the vibrators and pulls on Hailey’s hair.  “When I say eat me out, I mean eat me out as if your life depends on it."

She swirls her tongue around moaning.  She goes as fast as she can.  She doesn't stop.  Her tongue feels so tired, but she doesn't care.  She keeps going, hearing her Miss's wet pussy noises and her moans.

Martha moans and throws her head back.   She smiles while moaning.  “Such a good slut, aren’t you?” Martha smiles.  She likes having Hailey as a pet, using her, owning her.

Hailey goes wild with her tongue.  She pulls out and plunges back in, flicking her tongue around and bobbing her head as quickly as she can. Martha's moans elicit moans from Hailey.  Those moans send vibrations through Martha's pussy.  She can tell Martha is close.

Martha moans and grips Hailey’s hair.   She then cums with a loud moan. “Clean me up."  She looks around and asks, “Do you wanna get fucked?”

Hailey swallows every bit of Martha's cum.  She licks her clean ensuring there is no mess at all.  She hears Martha's question.  "Yes, Miss.  Please fuck me!  Please!!!"

Martha pushes Hailey down getting on top of her.  She spreads her legs and starts pulling out each vibrator and brings each one close to Hailey so she can lick them clean.

Hailey licks each vibrator clean as Martha brings them to her mouth.  Her ass still feels full, but she won't complain.  She stares into her eyes, begging her without words.  Her need is so great.

Martha pulls out each vibrator from her ass and the 2 on her nipples then gets up and gets the strap on.  She puts it on making sure it’s on the right way and correctly. Then she slams herself in Hailey using one of her hands to pin Hailey down.

Hailey’s chest heaves as her breathing increases.  She whimpers, but it quickly turns into moans.  She waits to be allowed to touch Martha and watches her beautiful body.  She bites her lip feeling so turned on.

Martha starts slamming herself in Hailey, moaning while thrusting at her highest speed.

Hailey is surprised that Martha went zero to one hundred so fast.  She moans and calls out for her Miss. "Please, Miss, ahhhh."

Martha moans and keeps slammming into Hailey.  She goes down and kisses Hailey while twisting both of her nipples.

Hailey gasps and has her breath and lips stolen by Martha's kiss.  She locks her lips with her and kisses her as deeply as she can.  She wants her to feel the passion and love she has for her.  She won't tell her yet. Martha isn't ready.

Martha starts thrusting faster while moaning.  Suddenly she looks down and sees how beautiful Hailey really is.  Everything about her is beautiful.  Martha moans and starts rubbing Hailey’s clit.

"You're so beautiful,  Miss," she says moaning. "I'm close, Miss.  May I cum for you please?"  She hopes Martha is pleased.  She doesn't want to return to her punishment.  It was torture even though it felt so good.

“Cum."  Martha didn’t stop.  She keeps thrusting and doesn't pull away until Hailey cums.  She cleans her up and then removes the strap on and cleans herself up.

Hailey calls out her Miss's name as she cums.  She has her head thrown back and her toes curled. She thanks Martha for the amazing orgasm and allowing her to cum and then kneels.  "Miss, was I able to please you?  May I do anything else?"

Martha enjoys the sight.  She puts on her clothes and covers Hailey up.  “Rest while I go to work.  I need to finish some things."  Martha kisses her goodbye and then walks out leaving the house door unlocked to test Hailey.