The Future

It's been a year since I met Hailey, and I had so much trouble reaching my feelings. Hailey has helped me heal, and I now feel things, great things such as love and devotion.  I can't live without her.  I really hope all goes well today.

Hailey wakes up to the sound of Martha carrying a tray of breakfast to her in bed.  She smiles widely finding it so sweet and romantic.  "Thank you, Miss."

Martha nods feeling a bit anxious.  "Eat up.  We are going out today.  I need to know how devoted you are to me, so I will be testing you in public.  That's all you get."

Hailey’s thoughts race through her mind.  Where are we going?  What will she have me do?  I hope it's not too embarrassing!  Even so, I have to do it whatever it may be.  Hailey eats her delicious breakfast and thanks Martha with a kiss.

The day goes by quickly as they get pampered at the spa and relax.

That evening, Martha pats the cushion beside her, and Hailey sits.  "Hailey, I know you've been looking into different kinks in the community to see if there's any you want to try.  I see how you react to those things.  Will you be a good girl for me and try one of those kinks tonight?"

Hailey blushes and cheerfully agrees.  There have been two recent kinks that she wants to try, so she's excited to see which Martha chooses.

Martha brings a few bags with her and drives Hailey and herself to the local BDSM club.  She finds an acquaintance of hers, Frank, and hands him the bags.  "Hailey, you are to go with Frank and follow all of his instructions as if they are mine.  I will watch the show and collect you afterwards."

"Yes, Miss"  Hailey turns and follows Frank to one of the private rooms.  It is set up to be like a horse stable and tack shop.  Hailey looks around.

Frank starts by explaining that he is her "trainer" and as such is to follow his commands.  He will punish bad ponies and correct their behavior.  Ponies don't talk, etc.

Hailey nods her understanding.

"Strip," Frank commands and waits for Hailey.

Hailey removes all of her clothes and tries to cover her body.

"Over into the shower."  Frank isn't mean, but he isn't giving her a chance to get used to the idea either.

Hailey steps into the shower and watches Frank take a bucket full of warm soapy water.  He takes a firm looking scrub brush like you'd use on an actual horse and dips it into the soapy water.  He starts scrubbing Hailey’s body with it.

Oww!  This hurts, but I can't be a baby.  C'mon, Hailey, you can do this.

Frank grabs the hose and starts spraying Hailey down.  The water is cold, and Hailey shrieks.  Frank washes her hair and then dries her completely off with the towel.

Hailey follows Frank to the tack area.  It seems she's about to get some ponygirl attire now.  She stands still as he takes out the items her Miss brought with them.

First, Frank has Hailey stretch her arms.  Then he works them into an elbow length binder glove and laces it tightly but not tight enough to cut off her circulation.  Next he takes a body harness and begins to fit it to Hailey’s body.  The straps at the top resemble a bra but leave her entire chest exposed.  There are 3 straps around the abdomen that he cinces into place.  Last piece of the body harness is a crotch strap.  He works the horse tail butt plug into the circle at the back of the crotch strap to hold it in place.  He slaps her thigh to make her spread her legs.  He applies lube and works the butt plug in place and cinches the crotch strap tightly, securing it.

Hailey feels the tail brush the back of her thighs.  She keeps growing wetter.

Frank takes the bridle and places it over Hailey’s head.  He starts securing it in place except for the bit.  She has blinders to the sides of her face and a large feathery plume atop her head.  "Before I put the bit into place, I need confirmation that you consent.  This is your last chance to back out.  If you consent, stomp twice. If you want to stop, stomp only once."

Hailey takes a deep breath.  Stomping?  This is humiliating!  Hailey blushes and stomps her foot twice.

Frank secures the bit in her mouth and lets the reins hang down in front of her.  Martha had attached a short chain to a pair of nipple clamps from her bit.

"Boots or clamps first?  Once for boots and twice for clamps."  Frank wanted to give her at least one choice.

Hailey stomps her foot once. She knows those clamps will really hurt.  She doesn't know what she'll be doing as a ponygirl yet.

Frank pulls out the boots and grabs powder. He powders her right foot and shimmies the boot onto her right foot with a little difficulty.  He locks the boot in place and has her lean her weight on a padded rack.  He powders her left foot and repeats the process.  He helps her stand in her hoof boots and places the clamps on her already erect nipples.  For a finishing touch he braids her hair and uses ribbons.  "You're a pony.  Now listen.  I'll remind you now and only now.  Ponies don't talk. They only neigh or whinny. Ponies look forward and keep their heads high. They don't look at their feet.  If you don't do well or need correction, your Miss has chosen a crop or whip to be used.  Understood?"

Hailey stomps her foot twice and hears the clopping noise.  She feels really good but embarrassed.

"Oh, and when you walk, you will raise your knees up like you're marching.  Good luck, pony!"  He leads her to a post and ties off her reins while he prepares for his presentation.

Hailey has no sense of time, but she tries to practice walking in her heavy hoof boots. This is a lot harder than it looks!

Frank has a pole with a swivel mechanism set up since there isn't room for the full sized equipment.  He leads Hailey to it by her reins.  She locks eyes with Martha feeling intoxicated by her bondage and her lust for her Miss.

Frank shows off the tack Hailey is wearing and tells everyone it's time for a demonstration.  He attaches her reins to the swivel so she can walk in a full circle around it.  "Trot."

Hailey hesitates briefly and feels the whip strike her flesh.  She takes off trying to follow the rules.

By the time it was finished, Hailey’s ass was striped red.  Martha takes her reins and checks on her.

Hailey nods letting Martha know she's really good in fact.

Martha looks into her eyes, serious.  "Kneel."

Hailey drops to her knees and looks into Martha's eyes.

"Hailey, will you become my slave forever with your consent?"  Martha removes the bit from Hailey's mouth.  She sees her tears start falling, so she wipes them away.

"Yes, Miss.  I'd be honored."

Martha places a brand new slave collar around her neck and locks it in place.  "Never will it come off unless I personally remove it. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss."  Hailey is beyond happy.

"I love you, Hailey."

Hailey starts crying happy tears.  "Please, Miss," she sobs, "Please kiss me and hold me right now!"

Martha kisses her and wraps her arms around her.  Maybe I'll ask her to marry me one day soon.  "Would you like to remain a ponygirl, baby?"

"For a little longer, but can you be my trainer or owner and not him?"

Martha smiles. "Of course, darling."

The End